**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Latest pickup

Latest buy,

Ralph Lauren vachetta leather saddle oxford.

Latest Buy...
Ralph Lauren Saddle Shoe brown leather on green, bench made in England

Henley and Helney II made in England are my all time favorite RL footwear.
Couldn't find them all, but here are a some of my other colorways...

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I remember the leather Purple/Brown joints were on sale a couple years ago, debated heavily on them.

Nice pickups.

can anyone help me out with factory store coupon? I know I keep asking but as of late I haven't received any coupons from them. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

grown men walking around with teddy bears on their shirts...

RL is one of, if not my favorite brand...but seriously a dressed up teddy bear on your shirt though?

what is the meaning/appeal of that? like what part of your brain gets triggered to think man thats fire when you put it on?

just trying to understand...

RL is one of, if not my favorite brand...but seriously a dressed up teddy bear on your shirt though?

what is the meaning/appeal of that? like what part of your brain gets triggered to think man thats fire when you put it on?

There's no way that you don't know this if you consider RL to be one of you favorite brands.

Lol....

If you dont like it thats one thing but dont try and bash me or anyone else for what they like. I see plenty of items others post on here that i dont like nor would i wear but you know what? I dont say anything i keep it moving. The part of my brain that gets triggered to think "man thats fire" is the same part of yours when you see whatever it is that you like.

Grown men judging othet grown mens outfits....

Just trying to understand....

Lol....

If you dont like it thats one thing but dont try and bash me or anyone else for what they like. I see plenty of items others post on here that i dont like nor would i wear but you know what? I dont say anything i keep it moving. The part of my brain that gets triggered to think "man thats fire" is the same part of yours when you see whatever it is that you like.

Grown men judging othet grown mens outfits....

Just trying to understand....

that's cool...i am actually interested in knowing what does trigger that train of thought...

what makes it fire? i would wear that same sweater with a plain polo logo on it...but the bear? elaborate for me please what that sweater does for you...

that's cool...i am actually interested in knowing what does trigger that train of thought...

what makes it fire? i would wear that same sweater with a plain polo logo on it...but the bear? elaborate for me please what that sweater does for you...

I personally like it because its different. I like it because theres a variety of bears (different outfits) and the first time i saw one i liked it. Same as when you or anyone else sees something and think...."damn thats fly". Youve never ran across something that really catches your eye and you start messing with it heavy?

There is nostalgia & history behind it with the brand if you are an enthusiast or collector of RL. And for me it relates to my inner child growing up on different Polo logo's and designs. Yeah it's childish to wear a bear on your chest IF you're worried about that type of ****. But if your secure about it and got the money to spend that's your decision. Are the designs overpriced...YES. Are they worth it quality wise...NO. But sometimes it's about self satisfaction being the value. Look at sneakers being we are on a site dedicated to it
nerd.gif
. People still pay insane amounts for sneakers that cost a few dollars to make in crazy color schemes and designs. Why? The technology on re-release Jordans,Air Max,ect... is outdated as hell most of the time but they raise the price on'em constantly and people flood to sell out stock. Why? Because of what I mentioned prior. I won't front like resale has'nt played a part in the last decade and a half but it's all relevant. Back to the Lo Bears...Yeah.. they are fly and they hold meaning to a lot of RL enthusiasts and that can be for numerous reasons which I have layed out. And as was stated above if Ralph Lauren is one of your "favorite" brands of all time I have to ask what did'nt trigger your thoughts to figure this one out on your own? Also why do people collect or purchase anything that isn't a 100% necessity or 100% practical? Personal preference and individual interpretation of course.
wink.gif

P.S. Great collection @ahat20
smokin.gif

Last edited:
There is nostalgia & history behind it with the brand if you are an enthusiast or collector of RL. And for me it relates to my inner child growing up on different Polo logo's and designs. Yeah it's childish to wear a bear on your chest IF you're worried about that type of ****. But if your secure about it and got the money to spend that's your decision. Are the designs overpriced...YES. Are they worth it quality wise...NO. But sometimes it's about self satisfaction being the value. Look at sneakers being we are on a site dedicated to it:nerd: . People still pay insane amounts for sneakers that cost a few dollars to make in crazy color schemes and designs. Why? The technology on re-release Jordans,Air Max,ect... is outdated as hell most of the time but they raise the price on'em constantly and people flood to sell out stock. Why? Because of what I mentioned prior. I won't front like resale has'nt played a part in the last decade and a half but it's all relevant. Back to the Lo Bears...Yeah.. they are fly and they hold meaning to a lot of RL enthusiasts and that can be for numerous reasons which I have layed out. And as was stated above if Ralph Lauren is one of your "favorite" brands of all time I have to ask what did'nt trigger your thoughts to figure this one out on your own? Also why do people collect or purchase anything that isn't a 100% necessity or 100% practical? Personal preference and individual interpretation of course.:wink:  

P.S. Great collection @ahat20 :smokin

Well said. Cosign the personal preference, you can be an enthusiast/collector of RL or anything for that matter and like one line over another. Like you mentioned being this is a sneaker forum theres ppl who only wear air forces for example. Its just individual preference.

Appreciate it!

Last edited:
The bear holds almost as much weight as the pony at this point. Its just another part of a legacy that is the RL collection. Plus the chicks dig it. Thats reason enough :pimp:

How much do these go for? My friend is looking to unload his M and asked me, but I was never interested in this one so never kept track of sale prices.

is there a big summer sale coming soon? or are we just going to get these monthly sales that have been going

I heard at the end of the month RRL is going on sale. That marine hoody up top is nice. Definite cop once it drops under a 100

Yeah, I got mine for my daughter from eBay. Well, its ours until she's old enough to hopefully not want open it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom