**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Saw a few pieces I'm interested in as well, namely those items you mentioned SMB but I will wait and see, shearling looks too similar to what I picked up last year so I'm hoping an all black one comes from PRL, as always if anyone needs assistance shoot a PM, even on the "pre-orders" I discount them and they usually ship faster than what the website states.

They cut a lot of prices on this RL sale, was on there a few days back and now some stuff is half the price, giving clothes away :smh:

Last edited:
SP, the polo shearling that you bought last year is so much better than the this year's rrl version. It looks like the Rrl shearling is made with costs cuts in the plans.

And yes, those Rrl discounts the deepest Ive ever seen. But even then it's still overpriced since the prices are so much higher than they used to be.

Found these at the Ralph Lauren outlet for $15. After some sales/discounts they ended up being $6.

SP, the polo shearling that you bought last year is so much better than the this year's rrl version. It looks like the Rrl shearling is made with costs cuts in the plans.

And yes, those Rrl discounts the deepest Ive ever seen. But even then it's still overpriced since the prices are so much higher than they used to be.

All so true man, huge discounts on blue label as well. We used to see big sales and then they got a bit stingy with the discounts and promotions.

Anyone else get an email to a private event at your local polo outlet? Came in this morning. One on one service? Stylist? Closed door? Anyone been to one of these? Guess I reached a spending threshold smh:

Yeah I got one...too bad I work part time at my polo outlet now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I hope the mens version isnt the kids one minus the skis. Very similar to the rlx bear just a red coat.

The Martini Bear is the only one that can make a lux-casual crossover

With the collis 'RL' script slippers and button down/tie combo underneath

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom