**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anywho...

Just Blaze low-key out here with his foot on cats neck with the Ralphie, tho...

So does anyone know (or remember) exactly why RLX was dumped for Sport? Was it failing as well?

I was waiting for a down filled fish tail parka to re-release, but then they hit me with the axe. Hell, all of their items shidded on Sport.

Polo Sport - Jacket and those canvas pants are clutch :smokin

Morning gents - preppy bear sweater restocked in all sizes on sale for anyone that missed out last year.

Last edited:
Polo Sport - Jacket and those canvas pants are clutch :smokin

Morning gents - preppy bear sweater restocked in all sizes on sale for anyone that missed out last year.
:lol: RL's marketing team is putting in that heavy ground work with the bear campaign. This is the second time that missed bear sweater has become available; a great thing for people that chase these. I'm impressed.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly, discounted restock in all sizes.. milking it till the well runs dry, waiting for them to put the martini bear back up, they are playing lots of games.

copped the black bear zip up hoodie, they had red with the fancy bear.

also grey pullover, which i will get if its still there.

also saw the bear collar shirts in different colors and one ski bear sweater in small.

saw bear pjs too.

copped a flannel that was 110 like 3 weeks ago and it was reduced to 55.

charleston,sc outlet.

Last edited:
im gonna cop sum fly chinos at the outlets this weekend,,,anyone got da plug for 30% coupon?

10$ off 4 trying on dungarees is dead.

My thoughts exactly, discounted restock in all sizes.. milking it till the well runs dry, waiting for them to put the martini bear back up, they are playing lots of games.
truth SP

I ran across this unusual sample knitted wool zip sweater that has some nice native symbols. I'm not a fan of the colors, but it will grow on me once I pair it up with something.

Last edited:
He looks like a science teacher i had in middle school cept he wasnt as fly as this guy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom