**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just had to say, saw some Polo bear sweaters, RLX 2015, usa 2014, at around 140 on the black friday weekend after the 50% discount. So ******* salty that i bought ski rlx bear at 250 fml.

Yea those who are into the sweaters could've came up during this sale. My outlet had the flag sweater as well as the bear sweaters as well. Never been my style but at those sale prices I almost pulled the trigger myself

Just had to say, saw some Polo bear sweaters, RLX 2015, usa 2014, at around 140 on the black friday weekend after the 50% discount. So ******* salty that i bought ski rlx bear at 250 fml.
What are the outlet retail prices on the sweaters? The sale at the outlets is 50-60%.

Is 160+tax a good deal for the preppy bear sweater? Or am I just better off trying to get someone to cop one for me at an outlet? 

Woodbury has no bear sweaters. If anyone headed to the outlet today and csn grab the RLX and flag bear in an XL lmk. PayPal ready.

Some recent pick ups.

stopped at the one here in the nati sunday..store had been ran through all weekend. had the 50% off the entire store but wouldn't let me use any extra coupons even thought the other one did just 2 days ago. not a whole lot worth picking up there but some bear sweaters and hoodies left. alot of jeans but all odd sizes left over. I picked up a few things but won't go back for awhile till they restock.

est1989 ,Thoughts and prayers sent for your loss

Kicking things off with my extended family tonight...

Polo Corduroy belted Jacket, RRL graphic l/s tee, Polo Beaded/Leather/Patched Navajo Denim, Polo Socks, Ralph Lauren Horned Moccasins, Polo Beacon Socks, Polo Wool Indian Head Scarf.

Happy Thanksgiving NT.
Nice fit

People sleep on D&S so damn much. I racked up on about 20 t shirts on polo.com since there on sale and 40% (most of them)...

SideNote: D&S slander will not be tolerated... [emoji]128529[/emoji]

How different is this book from the one Thirstin dropped?

Not sure but being that theyre from different hoods, at the end of the day, they should have different reflections of how they shaped their path with the fam...

It should be dope just to catalog it for the kids tho....

Damn, need to check the outlet in CT if they have the bear sweaters there. I have never seen them, so hoping they're available.

Back
Top Bottom