**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyway....

The end of Novem-Bear is here....

And the OGs are repppin' double time..

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

What's up with that RLX bear without the sunglasses? Women/Kids joint?

I was at Macy's Boston yesterday and saw the price on that bear. [emoji]128563[/emoji] No wonder folks would steal it because they were robbing us with those high *** prices. Half the stuff made in China anyways for Low money [emoji]128514[/emoji] No Pun intended. I will keep my old school Large wool and shrink it and the cotton I will have it altered by my tailor.

Thanks Newage

The sale is pretty decent, but this is the first season that there hasn't been that one thing that I must have. I'll pick up a few small things from this year, and then work on finding items that I missed out from a few seasons back.

You're welcome
I remember when they came back with the bear and I went on eBay and bought a vintage sweater I always wanted for a better price than the new.

People sleep on D&S so damn much. I racked up on about 20 t shirts on polo.com since there on sale and 40% (most of them)...

SideNote: D&S slander will not be tolerated... [emoji]128529[/emoji]
Not sure but being that theyre from different hoods, at the end of the day, they should have different reflections of how they shaped their path with the fam...

It should be dope just to catalog it for the kids tho....
What denim jacket is that? Dope as hell.

Beacon from last season

Just caved and bought a polo bear sweater at the macys f and f sale. Just waiting for the pickup email at my local store. I have not purchased anything RL in over a year, but I just refi'd my house and have a little money to play with.

Friends and family sale at Macy's is worth it. Bought some shirts for work and could have easily spent more than I wanted to if I didn't have restraint.

Does Ralph normally send you $50 gift cards for your birthday? I've never had them do that before.

Back
Top Bottom