**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

2 D&S Tees

Navy Polo Canvas Belt

Some dope Polo Chinos, with RL stiched on the pocket

Grey Hoodie

Polo Wallet

Last edited:
Hearing rumblings about RRL being discontinued?

I know In certain countries they're not getting the spring stuff ( at least yet ) but I think they'll keep it going at least until fall . Spring and Summer seasons has always been weak when it comes to them but fall and winter is where they really shine . Either way I've been scaling back for while , I just cop the Native American pieces and high quality items .

wool/cashmere :wow: :wow:
Love this, but I need to get my hands on it to know if the quality justifies even the discounted price.

Hearing rumblings about RRL being discontinued?
Looks like it's headed that way. Left over Rrl men's beacon ranch coats from last season were relabeled and sold as women's purple label so they are definitely shifting Rrl items around under different collections.

It also looks like men's purple label is being changed simply to "Ralph Lauren Collection". There are a few very expensive test items that are very with an RL logo.

I've always bought qaulity items with no branding from RL, so I will be fine. I am curious to see how they make the Rrl style items "special" if they do discontinue Rrl. I would like to see them tagged with the green polo country label.

Gourmekickz- happy holidays man.
Pirate- nice buys
RrlLegend- You've got some great Rrl wear, we still need to see that first black poncho get some use.

Love this, but I need to get my hands on it to know if the quality justifies even the discounted price.
Looks like it's headed that way. Left over Rrl men's beacon ranch coats from last season were relabeled and sold as women's purple label so they are definitely shifting Rrl items around under different collections.

It also looks like men's purple label is being changed simply to "Ralph Lauren Collection". There are a few very expensive test items that are very with an RL logo.

I've always bought qaulity items with no branding from RL, so I will be fine. I am curious to see how they make the Rrl style items "special" if they do discontinue Rrl. I would like to see them tagged with the green polo country label.

Gourmekickz- happy holidays man.
Pirate- nice buys
RrlLegend- You've got some great Rrl wear, we still need to see that first black poncho get some use.
ive been working so much the last three months and stacking for a new crib that ive only been home 12 days the last 3 months . i did get the cowhide vest, limited deer vest and black leather motorcycle gloves. Probally gonna cop that plaid button up as well buy 800 is steep
Im still waiting on @rrlegend to rock that black poncho with the M&N Duncan jersey courtside at the Spurs game
laugh.gif
already got the jersey . im look like a black chingo bling at spurs game. m&n duncan , starched and creased black rrl slim fits and cowboy boots..

But honestly if they do bite the bullet this year it really wont be anything i cant get from mr.freedom or real mccoys to replace them. 

ive been working so much the last three months and stacking for a new crib that ive only been home 12 days the last 3 months . i did get the cowhide vest, limited deer vest and black leather motorcycle gloves. Probally gonna cop that plaid button up as well buy 800 is steep
already got the jersey . im look like a black chingo bling at spurs game. m&n duncan , starched and creased black rrl slim fits and cowboy boots..

But honestly if they do bite the bullet this year it really wont be anything i cant get from mr.freedom or real mccoys to replace them. 

Out of curiosity what things interest you at MF? I'm a fan of Christophe's work myself but I get a much different vibe from his offerings to that of RRL.

Last edited:
Hi. im about to buy a RL polo but i wanna ask u first guys if its authentic or fake ya know... Here are some photos, pls let me know before i buy it..!

Hi. im about to buy a RL polo but i wanna ask u first guys if its authentic or fake ya know... Here are some photos, pls let me know before i buy it..!

There are several different avenues of buying authentic RL, why risk it if you are trying to save a few bucks. If you are looking for something affordable, go to your nearest outlet or discount retailer such as Marshalls/TJ Maxx. Additionally, RL has an additional 30% off coupon code (code is 2017) online for sale items right now.

There are several different avenues of buying authentic RL, why risk it if you are trying to save a few bucks. If you are looking for something affordable, go to your nearest outlet or discount retailer such as Marshalls/TJ Maxx. Additionally, RL has an additional 30% off coupon code (code is 2017) online for sale items right now.
so we cant know for that one for sure?..

Yes

Can't say I'm surprised, honestly. I always had a gut feeling it was happening, just not this soon.

Yeah the feeling been floating around since the fast fashion CEO took over . Basically it's a wait and see approach with the brand

Latest purchase

Ralph Lauren Full Shearling Boot with woven seems and crepe soles.

I let these get past me years ago not knowing that RL wouldn't be making them again. I finally found a brand new pair.

Today's wear

Polo (sample) Native American zip cardigan, Polo Casual Shirt, Polo waxed Cargo Pant, Polo socks, Ralph Lauren Full Shearling laced Boot with horn toggle

Them boots are Friday night at the reggae club approved but not on some regular-degular day vibes...

Anyway...

Mano-Lo Rose with that good po-lizzy on..

Sidebar: he has the second hottest song in NYC... no debating it.

Number one is Mysonne

I said sidebar... [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info on the black chunky sweater featured in this post by math_shoes?

In love with it, but I can't find any info online.  I must have missed when it dropped sadly.

So I had the tuxedo bear sweater in my cart on rl.com today but decided to think on it. When I came back after lunch, it's sold out. Should've known, what are my options now? Do they ever restock? Sorry I'm unfamiliar

So I had the tuxedo bear sweater in my cart on rl.com today but decided to think on it. When I came back after lunch, it's sold out. Should've known, what are my options now? Do they ever restock? Sorry I'm unfamiliar

Theyve restocked it a few times since it first dropped. RL really tryna eat off the martini bear, im sure theyll have a restock soon.

Back
Top Bottom