**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

My thing is its so similar to the one released just a year or 2 ago. I do like the details, the new ine is better, but i cant justify owning both, especially at that price
Truth. I passed on that cardigan that released 2 years ago at $250 and never saw it again. It was killing me until I saw the 2017 version. I feel like this one more than makes up for me missing out.

I wish I could be in attendance for that RRL soirée. I can imagine that the pieces being done will be heirloom quality like most RRL pieces.

Last edited:
That cartoon style bear is :sick: If I didn't know any better and saw someone wearing it I would assume it was fake.

Its crazy how everyone supposedly hates the cartoon bear but it sold out very quickly i honestly think its cool and that people always complain when rl goes in a different direction but eventually they buy it idk i kind of hope everyone continues to hate alot of stuff this season that i want so i can get it on sale at least

Macy's has a full size run

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170826-123816.png
    Screenshot_20170826-123816.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
Macy's has a full size run

Glad to see Macys and RL carrying this. There should be more than enough of these available at clearance.

First one and that suede jacket are hardbody, but PL too rich for my blood :lol:
There were too many recent Polo collections that have the same Native Pattern for me to buy the purple label version.

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
Glad to see Macys and RL carrying this. There should be more than enough of these available at clearance.

There were too many recent Polo collections that have the same Native Pattern for me to buy the purple label version.
Digging the cardigan but idk if I'll cop,not trying to hear somebody say that I'm "appropriating Native American Culture".

Its crazy how everyone supposedly hates the cartoon bear but it sold out very quickly i honestly think its cool and that people always complain when rl goes in a different direction but eventually they buy it idk i kind of hope everyone continues to hate alot of stuff this season that i want so i can get it on sale at least
I'd buy it. It's completely sold out on the site now though

Don't post like I used too but I haven't slowed down

Attachments

• IMG_2701.JPG
    IMG_2701.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2702.JPG
    IMG_2702.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2632.JPG
    IMG_2632.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 26