**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

honestly, i'm fine with that. and i have no problem wearing it to match any Ralph that i have.

if you don't like it because "it ain't ralph", then fine. i'm not mad at anyone who feels that way because it's the truth, it's not Ralph. They didn't sell it to me claiming to be Ralph.

the rohe hats have more quality and detail in them than any hat Ralph has put out in years before the red stadium hat last week.

A few pickups

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170929-083901.jpg
    Screenshot_20170929-083901.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 20170929_084106.png
    20170929_084106.png
    308.2 KB · Views: 38
Light work at the outlet. Camo jacket at 34.19 was too good to pass up. They Almost sold me the pink bear tee but the dude in back said he couldn't find the boxes SMH.

Attachments

• IMG_5221.JPG
    IMG_5221.JPG
    210.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5220.JPG
    IMG_5220.JPG
    272 KB · Views: 53
Light work at the outlet. Camo jacket at 34.19 was too good to pass up. They Almost sold me the pink bear tee but the dude in back said he couldn't find the boxes SMH.
I got that camo jacket today . Do you know if you can stack the survey coupon with the 30% off?

Fyi: inventory selection is glitchy. Varies from mobile to desktop, UK to othe EU country sites.
Been like that since original drop,

You can definitely stack from when I asked the manager at mine.

No you're not allowed to stack coupons ever. If any store is letting you then could get in trouble for that (they monitor it). Also, no store is allowed to sell Pink Pony Bear (or any bear) until release date. Again this is monitored by corporate team and they really scrutinize not selling until release date.

I was able to stack coupons this past Monday, even on clearance items. 25% off and 10 off for trying on pants.
the $10 off doesn't count as an external coupon i.e. polo connect mobile, email, mailer. it was an in-store offer. you can't stack miltary/mobile, survey/military, etc.

Finally got my hands on a Stadium Popover anorak and... the fit sucks! Also, the zipper/hood/gusset set up is odd.

Anyone else on the hunt for it I would say it fits a size small in the body, whereas the sleeves would be true to size.

Finally got my hands on a Stadium Popover anorak and... the fit sucks! Also, the zipper/hood/gusset set up is odd.

Anyone else on the hunt for it I would say it fits a size small in the body, whereas the sleeves would be true to size.

I had a chance to get one but passed because the fitment is terrible. I remember owning mine and didn’t really care back then because the style was baggy and oversized. I can’t see myself wearing it as much nowadays...glad I stuck to the zip up plates and babe Ruth pwing jacket

I had a chance to get one but passed because the fitment is terrible. I remember owning mine and didn’t really care back then because the style was baggy and oversized. I can’t see myself wearing it as much nowadays...glad I stuck to the zip up plates and babe Ruth pwing jacket

I had never had an opportunity to try one on until the one I copped for resale price arrived today so I'm pretty dissapointed overall, but at the same time it's such an iconic piece that I don't think I wanna get rid of it!

I had never had an opportunity to try one on until the one I copped for resale price arrived today so I'm pretty dissapointed overall, but at the same time it's such an iconic piece that I don't think I wanna get rid of it!
I agree..it’s definitely the first piece that comes to mind when you think about the stadium line. If I had the extra cash I would have just bought it to keep it in the stash but uncle Ralph got my pockets on a diet right now....on standby for the ski and snow beach retro line

Back
Top Bottom