**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I got the basketball, ski and hoodie bear collar shirts from the outlet.. not sure if there’s new ones out

My shipment came in. Some for myself, some for the homies, and an extra Varsity in Medium.

Attachments

• IMG_0504.JPG
    IMG_0504.JPG
    420.4 KB · Views: 80
Saw this in Houston a couple weeks ago. Def not worth $1200 and Im not sure if I believe the limited numbers.
I believe retail was $749
I just copped, unfortunately not my size ( I wanted a M, and they had left was sz L)
Gonna see what it looks like in person and probably try to trade for a M, otherwise.... it'll either go back or go up.

I believe retail was $749
I just copped, unfortunately not my size ( I wanted a M, and they had left was sz L)
Gonna see what it looks like in person and probably try to trade for a M, otherwise.... it'll either go back or go up.

If you are going to send it back I will buy it. Message me. Thanks

If anybody needs the p wing crewneck in a small and has a medium or large to trade, hit me up

this has probably been answered already but ... how’s the fit on the MashUp Stadium Polo?
PWing Sweatshirt?
True to Size ?
Classic Fit ?

this has probably been answered already but ... how’s the fit on the MashUp Stadium Polo?
PWing Sweatshirt?
True to Size ?
Classic Fit ?
I would say true to size. I got an XL and it fits me perfectly which is my normal size.

PWing Sweatshirt?
True to Size ?
Classic Fit ?

i've tried the mashup (patchwork), split plates, and the p-wing polo. they are all TTS, but the patchwork is the slimmest fit of the 3. they are all a modernized classic fit. the patchwork and the p-wing polo both have cuffed arms, the split plates sleeves flare out slightly.

I have the hockey bear sweatshirt in that color. Might get the hoodie as well.

How much did this retail for? Anyone headed to the outlets lmk. Closest one is 2 hours away.
labronx_james.jpg

I have one in a large. I plan on returning, the pockets were weird to me.

IMG_2666.JPG

Finally had chance to take a look at the Selfridges orders that came in: PWing polo and Stadium polo. I'm 5'11" 195 lbs, 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve and size 46 suit. XL classic fit like all my other polos unless slim modern fit. These fit true to size. Kinda like the upcoming Purple Label black PWing polo over this white one. Missed out on the XL Crewneck.

IMG_2668.JPG

Been saying wear BlackWatch last handful years since posting here. Have pretty much ALL colors and styles. BW is Custom fit so just bit closer size. We all know Classic bit fuller fit.

And I don't buy not my size or resell Polo.
Not that serious. Old enough to remember and live 1990s.

Re: last Selfridges restock
Ship email out.
Finally getting missing Crewneck.
For my Father. Nice color & style.

Final piece to the PRL Stadium puzzle: PWing crewneck. Missed couple times online for personal size XL. Did manage to cop a size L from last UK restock. Was told size down would work. See if Old Man can fit in.

IMG_2733.JPG

Final piece to the PRL Stadium puzzle: PWing crewneck. Missed couple times online for personal size XL. Did manage to cop a size L from last UK restock. Was told size down would work. See if Old Man can fit in.

IMG_2733.JPG

You should be good..I got a medium which is a size down from the large I usually wear and it fit like a glove.

3 of 5 complete by the narrowest of margins. Thanks wuchi01 wuchi01 and @Pressure for the heads up wouldn't have happened without you guys! :wink:
20171003_114541.jpg

O yeah... This beauty came in also.
20171003_113604.jpg

Happy you received your order.
Stadium release was challenging as Hyped sneakers. Who'd have thought the hassles.
Wow didn't realize you were going for all 5 Ltd polos. I'm excited curious for Number 4.

You should be good..I got a medium which is a size down from the large I usually wear and it fit like a glove.

You're right. Saw the earlier headsup posts on sizing for crewneck. We both wear XL short sleeve polos. Size L fits him exact, but would be slim fit on me. Good call.

Glad Stadium release is over.

Scammers are out in full effect .... made an IG post looking for the Mash Up Stadium piece . Of all the replies I got , think maybe one is official. Hope so at least ....

Back
Top Bottom