**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Current Stadium listings on eBay are beyond laughable. Might have to wait till the Snow Beach drop to pick up anything at decent prices.

Current Stadium listings on eBay are beyond laughable. Might have to wait till the Snow Beach drop to pick up anything at decent prices.

lol I feel you

I don't even care bout the stadium drop that much any more... everyone's trying to make a profit... there are some good dudes out there trying to help ppl but its a small amount. I saw someone on IG trying to sell a Stadium hat for $500 signed by 1 of those Lo Life dudes smh

If I rocked a stadium tee, 9 times outta 10 no one in my area would even known how classic the shirt is to begin with

Anybody have an update/release info on the new bear hoodie and crewneck?

I'd assume the bear hoodie would drop in the next week or 2

if you're talking about the pink pony bear crew neck, that drops Friday and there's a 25% off promo out there to use

if you're talking about the pink pony bear crew neck, that drops Friday and there's a 25% off promo out there to use

My factory store has big signs saying no promos or discounts apply to polo bear products.

Yeah a few pages back there was a hockey bear hoodie in grey and then there was a Navy crewneck also

Attachments

• IMG_5461.JPG
    IMG_5461.JPG
    427.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Since when? I've used a promo on every bear product I've gotten from there including the white hoodie

Mine started it on Labor Day. I was about to cash out on Polo Bear products and they put the signs up and I stuck to essentials. When the Pink Pony bear releases on Thursday I'll take a pic of the signs they got up at my spot.

Crazy that some outlet locations don't alllow coupons on the bear products. That's the only way I've copped bear products. They even ask if I have a coupon. Lol

I have been harassing my local outlet here in L.A. to find out when they drop because they will sell out fast. I'm going to get both.
me too brotha..been looking for a vintage polo bear hoodie online but they all stained or really small..these shall do

Depends on the person at the cashier. I was down in Orlando and they have those signs up that say that those items are excluded. The lady at the register still applied the coupon for me. YMMV. At regular and kids.

FWIW the RL UK site has both Varsity Jackets up for 849 GBP!!! Which is over a stack!
Strange how different the UK price is from the stateside pricing.
For the Limited Denim Varsity The UK site shows
6 Small
9 M
9 L
9 XL
4 XXL

Attachments

• rl-denim-varsiry.jpg
    rl-denim-varsiry.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 43
FWIW the RL UK site has both Varsity Jackets up for 849 GBP!!! Which is over a stack!
Strange how different the UK price is from the stateside pricing.
For the Limited Denim Varsity The UK site shows
6 Small
9 M
9 L
9 XL
4 XXL

It’s a complete joke!

For one of the NY Bulldog Football Varsitys a few years back I got someone on here to purchase it Stateside and even including expensive US-UK shipping it still worked out well cheaper than UK retail!

I think they like to justify it by the products over here being made for the Euro market as you can see on the interior care tags eg. “Made for RL Europe Sarl” etc

There is no other justification, it’s a disgusting price point difference!

I just got the denim one in, size Large, my Medium arrives tomorrow.
The Limited Denim Varsity is SICK. Superior to the Wool joint for sure.
It is fully lined and has a stamp on the inside lining, leather sleeves appear to be the same leather as the wool version.
The collar and cuffs are different, more comfortable than the wool version, when flipped up the denim varsity's collar is not as high as the wool version.
The denim joint comes with a limited edition tag and a mini notebook lol.
RL definitely used a GOOD denim jacket template for the body, good denim too.
Another reason the denim is better: it won't catch fire if someone is smoking near you lol, and it won't catch holes like pretty much all my RL wool stuff has.
I recommend the Denim version, it seems like A LOT of retailers in the US got the wool version, which is gonna make running into other people with it annoying lol.

If anyone is able to scoop me a Polo Bear Hoodie in the bball size XXL, please let me know! My outlet is fresh out.

Back
Top Bottom