**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

My homies setup..got me the rings jacket i was missing
93A1526C-8F35-46A7-A023-4AF13D832548.jpeg

My outlet still hasn’t received the bear sweat shirt.. I’ve been calling everyday smh

Trying to use this 25% on vs paying resell

Too bad I couldn't get any of the stadium stuff.. Back in the 90s my parents wouldn't buy it for me lol and now it was just too much of a hassle to bother with. Oh well. I'd love to see some hi tech stuff come back tho

Not to mention it's misnumbered again...:smh:

Looks like they may have rushed the Limited Edition Polos to market...

#2 was renamed after production... Tag and Bag both say "Adirondack Polo" but was renamed before sale to "Elk Ridge Polo."

Stadium Polo was the third release, but originally planned (and tag'd) as Limited #4.

The Collegiate Polo Shirt appears to be exactly the same (can anyone spot any differences) as the Tiger Polo from 2 years ago, and tagged as #5 (but releasing fourth).

Then the 3rd limited will release 5th, in November (Military Polo).

I really like the line, and appreciate the attention to detail with the tags and bags. Got the first 3, and just ordered the Collegiate Polo off the site (it's not releasing til the 19th, but is already up on the site hidden)... But am hoping they dont make it a yearly thing... The OCD collector in me is either all-in or not at all; getting all 5 of these, but won't be dropping $225 a polo 5 times a year... especially if some of them are exactly the same as ones on ebay for $50.

So Bodega is teasing a part two on their IG page. I'm gonna assume it's a restock of items and not a new drop.

Anyone have any other info?? Are we getting even more stadium items that are dropping?!

Back
Top Bottom