**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

new merino-wool knit sweater (hoodie?)
upload_2017-10-11_15-29-59.png

buffalo silk western RRL
upload_2017-10-11_15-30-27.png

The hoodie is on the site??

Gotta swoop that one

Yah sorry - should have posted links... Both U.K. site.
Typically show up on USA site 2-4 weeks later.
END told me on the web their site blocks all US orders for the Stadium stuff due to distribution agreements with Polo.
If you CALL them however, they will take your order over the phone.

Letting this marinate on the bay for a few days before it gets sent back.
Size Large
message me to know how much I am in it for.
I would really like to do a deal tonight. Final sale though.
It's a tailored fit, so think Custom Large (if ever there could be a thing in jackets).

Attachments

• DSC_1094.JPG
    DSC_1094.JPG
    484.6 KB · Views: 19
Damn Dipset knit again...they released it a few years back..they are taking the Jordan business model to new heights with these retros

Damn Dipset knit again...they released it a few years back..they are taking the Jordan business model to new heights with these retros

Not mad. Missed out on that one and have been searching high and Lo (pun intended) for it but havent come across it in my size. I was happy when those first pics were leaked and it was among the items

Too bad I couldn't get any of the stadium stuff.. Back in the 90s my parents wouldn't buy it for me lol and now it was just too much of a hassle to bother with. Oh well. I'd love to see some hi tech stuff come back tho

Im in the same boat as you. i ended up biting the bullet to have a piece of history. My pwing crewneck was delivered yesturday and i couldnt be happier. Got it for a good deal on a bid. Couldn't resist

The last eagle was a sweater if I recall tho. I been searching eBay for a decent priced one in my size for a while.

Glad to see it come back around as a hoody.

Might bite the bullet and order this RLX bear this weekend I need I quit being cheap.

Cashed out on thoseflyknit 1s for no reason

The last eagle was a sweater if I recall tho. I been searching eBay for a decent priced one in my size for a while.

Glad to see it come back around as a hoody.
I think you're talking about this

IMG_1220.JPG

The hoody will be secured if it drops state side, or if I see it over seas lol.

Since we on the subject of wool knit hoodies...

If anyone comes across this piece in XXL please shoot me a PM. Been looking for this as well, missed out on one last year and have been kicking myself since

IMG_20171011_193220.jpg

Request from the folks in here...perhaps dated but has anyone seen the big pony USA Downhill Alpine ski team sleeveless vests at their local Outlets? I regret not grabbing one of these when I had the chance a few years back at the local outlet. Now I can only find them on eBay. Size S or M if possible.

Looks like there are multiple versions of the BEAR totes. Don't know if anyone has checked em all out.

Polo Factory Stores:
Black with the POLO hoodie bear
Grey with the USA Flag Sweater Bear

Ralph Lauren Mansions and ONLINE:
Black with the Martini Bear

Only difference I could tell (picked up both factory totes, and checked out the martini bear tote in person) is that there is an "RL" embroidered in red next to the martini bear one.
(it's not showing up in the polo.com picture, but its there.) oh and also the price tag -- -$125.00 for the martini bear one rather than the $80-90 at the factory stores.

upload_2017-10-12_10-9-31.png

Back
Top Bottom