**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

A lot of RL Purple Label on sale over at Neiman Marcus...

Including that amazing black on black "R" sweatshirt, the 1st ever purple label bear sweatshirt, the beacon native American hoodie, etc.

some really nice stuff, but there is so much great RL coming out... don't think i'll bite. would gladly take the cowboy bear at $200, but don't think it will ever get to being 75% off.

Link to RL at NM:
www.neimanmarcus.com/Ralph-Lauren/Mens/cat24780737_cat11410739_cat000730/c.cat

upload_2017-11-1_22-45-15.png

Wanted to kno if someone can take a pic of the elastic part of the stadium hats either White or Red in a small/Med .... I was only able to get the large and it’s too big so I was going to try n take it to a tailor. I wanted to see if the whole cut of the hat was different or was it only the elastic that they made smaller .......

Anyone have any links to the Polo spellout fleece? Not the one that says USA.. apparently Macy’s s out of stock.. looking for the red one potentially at 30% off like Macy’s had

I have a XL crest to trade for a Small. For someone who needs to size up. Shoot me a message if interested.

New POLO BEAR pillows up on RL.com -- the same 2 red ones from before, along with a similar pillow in blue... and a new pillow with the flag sweater bear.

upload_2017-11-2_13-26-36.png

man RL is really doing allot of repurposing and frankenstien ****. The bottom bear pillow is clearly the sweater that wasnt selling at all 1-2 years ago

man RL is really doing allot of repurposing and frankenstien ****. The bottom bear pillow is clearly the sweater that wasnt selling at all 1-2 years ago

It's their trademark Polo Bear... Think they've put it on a sweater for RL stores and every dept store for 2-3 years now. Probably most boring bear, but also makes sense in terms of a bear to make the most of... Casual, doesn't fit a "theme" outside of general polo and Americana.

It's their trademark Polo Bear... Think they've put it on a sweater for RL stores and every dept store for 2-3 years now. Probably most boring bear, but also makes sense in terms of a bear to make the most of... Casual, doesn't fit a "theme" outside of general polo and Americana.
i just mean.. that is literally a cut up sweater now being sold as a pillow. Not even the reuse of imagery. The actual products are getting chopped and screwed. Glad i have little to no interest in bear items.... still copped the ski sweatshirt.. kinda like that to be 100

i just mean.. that is literally a cut up sweater now being sold as a pillow. Not even the reuse of imagery. The actual products are getting chopped and screwed. Glad i have little to no interest in bear items.... still copped the ski sweatshirt.. kinda like that to be 100

yah, not sure if its actual sweaters chopped up for the pillow... figured it was just them throw a new product on the line, no need to change any tooling/mfg setup... they've always been good about selling the public on "patchwork" stuff, too... either using excess inventory, or if not... just getting the old plant to churn out more of the old stuff, with less quality if possible to lower the cost, and then chop it up.

Wanted to kno if someone can take a pic of the elastic part of the stadium hats either White or Red in a small/Med .... I was only able to get the large and it’s too big so I was going to try n take it to a tailor. I wanted to see if the whole cut of the hat was different or was it only the elastic that they made smaller .......

Martini bear black tee as well as grey and burgundy pajamas out as well as grey hockey hoodie in my outlet

Attachments

• 7509A745-7C31-4B1E-9557-5B7B374822B5.jpeg
    7509A745-7C31-4B1E-9557-5B7B374822B5.jpeg
    404.2 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom