**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The leather that I want is included in the 40%. Think I'm going to hold out to see if it hits a deeper discount. If I could snag it around 4-5, I'll bite the bullet then.

I’m not a big fan of white on white clothing unless I died and went to heaven. I’m tempted cause I love that script logo.

Last edited:
Arundel Polo outlet had a gang of martini bear sweaters for 300, everything but a XXL :smile:smh:smile:. They also had the classic e=bear sweater for 200. Accessories and pieces for your house were 40% off but the rest of the clothing was 50% (bears excluded)

Finally discounted but really no sizes left

Attachments

• C386DFC5-1F99-42CB-9324-3A75F04F5366.jpeg
    C386DFC5-1F99-42CB-9324-3A75F04F5366.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 64
Finally discounted but really no sizes left
Macys still has these at 50% off but black is sold out. All other colors have full size runs. I got the red and the black already. I hope that the blue and white are marked down even lower near or after Christmas. In L.A. the blue and white ones are sitting in every Macys. :lol:

Latest Buy:
Southwestern Cardigan.

20171217_084624.jpg

I purchasd a handful of beautiful items by Ralph Lauren over the last few months, but this one is an instant grail. Im so glad that Ralph's Jumpman, the Bear, keeps people away from this stuff. The Stadium release, Suicide 3-piece, and Snowbeach distractions made this cardigan affordable.

I'm back to picking up RLs scraps, where I will find more overlocked classics.

Last edited:
Latest Buy:
Southwestern Cardigan.

20171217_084624.jpg

I purchasd a handful of beautiful items by Ralph Lauren over the last few months, but this one is an instant grail. Im so glad that Ralph's Jumpman, the Bear, keeps people away from this stuff. The Stadium release, Suicide 3-piece, and Snowbeach distractions made this cardigan affordable.

I'm back to picking up RLs scraps, where I will find more overlocked classics.

what you get it for?

it's an awesome piece. only thing i don't like is the horn buttons... Hate the shape. Not a problem tho, as minor detail in overall scheme of that cardigan and could easy swap em out.

so many great items and nobody discusses em...

jamesjyers jamesjyers Much appreciated. Got it at around 65% off retail. The toggles are the best part of the sweater when you see them in-hand. This is the most that RL has put into a Native inspired item in decades. The store that I called wouldn't discount any iconic collection items, so the online price is your best option.

:ohwell::lol::lol::DSaying the bear is polos jumpman is blasphemous!!!So is the polo dog the jumpman too? Nike has the check. Adidas has the stripes. Macintosh has the apple. Twitter has the bird. Ralph laurens jumpman is the POLO horse. The bear is the mascot if anything. The bear is on not even 10 percent of ralph merchandise. The mcdonalds “m” is the mcdonalds jumpman. Ronald mcdonald is the bear. Lol
Look even the bear knkw he aint the main squeeze. Look at his shirt!!:lol:

Attachments

• 537036E6-3CA3-4BE2-B108-72A13C11CB49.jpeg
    537036E6-3CA3-4BE2-B108-72A13C11CB49.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 23
:ohwell::lol::lol::DSaying the bear is polos jumpman is blasphemous!!!So is the polo dog the jumpman too? Nike has the check. Adidas has the stripes. Macintosh has the apple. Twitter has the bird. Ralph laurens jumpman is the POLO horse. The bear is the mascot if anything. The bear is on not even 10 percent of ralph merchandise. The mcdonalds “m” is the mcdonalds jumpman. Ronald mcdonald is the bear. Lol
Look even the bear knkw he aint the main squeeze. Look at his shirt!!:lol:
The pony logo is Ralph Lauren's Swoosh.
The Bear is Ralph Lauren's Jumpman.
These are facts.

jamesjyers jamesjyers Much appreciated. Got it at around 65% off retail. The toggles are the best part of the sweater when you see them in-hand. This is the most that RL has put into a Native inspired item in decades. The store that I called wouldn't discount any iconic collection items, so the online price is your best option.

haven't seen it for 65% off anywhere. Good price for an item you'll wear for ever.

my favorite piece of clothing is a patchwork cardigan from ralph lauren, maybe 10-11 years ago. Chunky, made of different fall/winter sweater designs, with shawl. Was from a "runway to store" experiment, if i remember correctly. Been wearing that every winter since then. Love the patchwork design, and practical too... Got a rip on elbow. Sewed it up myself and impossible to tell.

edit: Found a pic of it online. Couldn't find any on ebay. This pic has the paper coveting on the buttons tho, which were leather.

wp_ss_20171217_0002.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom