**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

:pimp: just copped a golden retriever in Navy
Use code "Box" for 30% off

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-acc...I0qLfsLKq2AIVEsZkCh01AQ5IEAkYASABEgL2dfD_BwE#

Screenshot_20171227-094636.png
Screenshot_20171227-094646.png
IMG_20171227_100010.jpg
Definitely getting one of the dog hats. They need a larger variety of breeds...

Great item, but all the way overpriced for a waxed cotton half-zip jacket.
Definitely...I honestly think the name it was coined "Japanese Snow Beach" has a lot to do with the pricing. If it wasn't referred to that I think it wouldn't be that costly. Great jacket but doesn't check off all the boxes for me in regards to it being a iconic Lo piece to equate its market value.

With that being said anyone with a medium lmk..lmao

Definitely rare but being Asian and not Japanese this is a no-go for me.
When did this get named the Japanese SB though lol.

That's the name we knew it as since it was released. Not sure who labeled it but that's what a lot of us refer to it as.

Never heard "Japanese Snow Beach" until just now. It's always been referred to as the "Japanorak" since it released in this forum.
I remember this being $395 when it released and was available at nearly every major retailer for online purchase.
I purchased my for a fraction of the cost from someone at my job years ago, and have sold it since then.

Never heard "Japanese Snow Beach" until just now. It's always been referred to as the "Japanorak" since it released in this forum.
I remember this being $395 when it released and was available at nearly every major retailer for online purchase.
I purchased my for a fraction of the cost from someone at my job years ago, and have sold it since then.

Different circles have different names for various items. But I can definitely see why the term Japanorak would be used. Never have had the chance to purchase it aside from the bay. Have only seen it in person 2 or 3 times. My homie Faze got one and seen TTK with one at one of his art events.

Had a feeling it was a fake sell out.. no way they go from a FSR at that price for a week then all of a sudden sell out randomly

I was on the fence when they did that extra 40% so It was around $90 i think. The details are amazing but the material I just couldnt get with. It feels like foam or something.

Yeah, never heard it called the japanese sb either. I remember when the pic of it was first posted here. It was a cool looking jacket but wasn’t a fan of the drawstrings / cinch cords both being in the front.

Only thing i’ve ever heard the piece called is “Japanorak“ but Japanese Snow Beach is understandable. I know dude from Timeless Truth got one but it’s a pretty rarely spotted item. Nice but way overpriced as everyone mentioned. I’d pay $300 for it NWT. But I’m cheap.

Only thing i’ve ever heard the piece called is “Japanorak“ but Japanese Snow Beach is understandable. I know dude from Timeless Truth got one but it’s a pretty rarely spotted item. Nice but way overpriced as everyone mentioned. I’d pay $300 for it NWT. But I’m cheap.
Yeah Solace has it in one of the videos, I was in the wavelength video they had and he had the fly *** Polo Ball varsity satin on ..that’s good people right there

Last edited:
Are these outlet coupons harder to come by? I used to get them all the time in the mail or weekly emails. All of the sudden they have dissappear.

100D50B3-A69B-4C5E-8F88-B5AD60C465DA.jpeg
68685742-4B92-408F-9DC7-9ACFDAE73ED1.jpeg

Anyone know what this is or how old it is? Mom was given this for free from her friend

Attachments

• 914A39F5-BA99-4B66-821F-37FE3FCBC73D.jpeg
    914A39F5-BA99-4B66-821F-37FE3FCBC73D.jpeg
    381 KB · Views: 5
I must be a cheap bastard cause I'm always in that mood :lol:
Lol man it’s 1 Hoodie I want that’s on sale for $58.99

After the 30% off is applied followed by tax and the $8 shipping I’m right at $53.49 smh

Defeated the whole purpose of the 30%

100D50B3-A69B-4C5E-8F88-B5AD60C465DA.jpeg
68685742-4B92-408F-9DC7-9ACFDAE73ED1.jpeg

Anyone know what this is or how old it is? Mom was given this for free from her friend

It’s old but not worth anything. Lucky if you got $15 for it. Polo Jeans Company items are not gonna fetch you much. But if you like it more power to you.

so anyone figure out if the millennial bear **** will mostly be factory store exclusive like the bear **** was in 2017?

only couple people posting on instagram that they found it at outlets... since the design more meant for younger folks, or tackier in general... I could see them pushing it thru outlets, as they generally push cheaper stuff or stuff they think "general public" might like.

also, if snow beach is hitting Jan 25th... That means its arriving mid-month (or earlier). We should start to see folks leaking back room pics id think in next week or two. hoping they don't outsource it completely to jimmy jazz type stores and cut out the mansion shoppers.

wp_ss_20171227_0003 (2).png

from most recent quarterly conference call. Transcription from seeking alpha.

stadium line = 78% of buyers new to brand. We all know a good chunk of that was resellers, but they don't care... Got them alot of new folks into stores and checking out brand. we'll see plenty more of these limited "capsule" collections, probably quarterly...

also, ceo says they'll continue the limited edition polo line... Dammit. $225 a pop, and I'm 5 deep. Will be tough not to grab em.

wp_ss_20171227_0003 (2).png

from most recent quarterly conference call. Transcription from seeking alpha.

stadium line = 78% of buyers new to brand. We all know a good chunk of that was resellers, but they don't care... Got them alot of new folks into stores and checking out brand. we'll see plenty more of these limited "capsule" collections, probably quarterly...

also, ceo says they'll continue the limited edition polo line... Dammit. $225 a pop, and I'm 5 deep. Will be tough not to grab em.

Just curious on how they know 78% were new customers?

Back
Top Bottom