**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_1647.JPG
Hi everyone, long time lurker (like 7 years!) have read every single page lol. Been into Polo since 1987. Love the quality and the fact that everything apart from the stuff made 2015-17 seemed to be bulletproof and last forever. My clothes from the 80s / 90s still going strong. Based in London, UK. Love to search for 'Lo on the low - think TJM/ Marshalls. Seeing big price rises in 'Lo since the retro'ing began with Stadium. Feel like I know you all lol. Been sitting on the bench unable to post for weeks because of being a new member.

Last edited:
Welcome to the group fam...and you are definitely right about the everlasting quality..I have pieces from the early 90s that still look pretty new.

Look forward to some of your input and info on the Lo thing we love so much

Thanks bud. I read an interview once where Ralph said he wanted to make clothes for life like a movie... so basically whatever the situation (graduation, interview, work, fishing, swimming, skiing, whatever) there would be an RL Polo option. That kinda summed up why I love RL. The quality. The design. The fact that you can buy it clever and cheap if you know where to look (although getting much harder these days). And the fact that I love to model my look on a giant teddy bear lol

IMG_1647.JPG
Hi everyone, long time lurker (like 7 years!) have read every single page lol. Been into Polo since 1987. Love the quality and the fact that everything apart from the stuff made 2015-17 seemed to be bulletproof and last forever. My clothes from the 80s / 90s still going strong. Based in London, UK. Love to search for 'Lo on the low - think TJM/ Marshalls. Seeing big price rises in 'Lo since the retro'ing began with Stadium. Feel like I know you all lol. Been sitting on the bench unable to post for weeks because of being a new member.
Slid into the forum like

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, gloves are $1,000. The USA collection sell outs are the trickle down effect of the snowbeach and stadium releases. Limited releases work.

You'll be able to find this stuff after the games are over. Casual customers who threw money at it will enjoy it, and then start to sell it off when Spring comes.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, gloves are $1,000. The USA collection sell outs are the trickle down effect of the snowbeach and stadium releases. Limited releases work.

You'll be able to find this stuff after the games are over. Casual customers who threw money at it will enjoy it, and then start to sell it off when Spring comes.

Got damn thats wild. They nice, although i wouldnt personally rock them, but a rack for gloves? Do they have a heater in them like the jackets or something? :lol:

The Olympic collection is usually marked down after the Olympics are over. I'm waiting on the USA poncho since I missed on Snow Beach. Hopefully, it will still be around.
Am I crazy or have SB poncho prices begun to decline in price? There is a million of them sitting on ebay because the prices are wild.:lol:

Ski and martini bear tees are on sale at the Factory Store for $29.99. The big letter POLO hoodies and the bear zip up hoodies are 30% off as well. I'm assuming you can stack the 25% off coupon on top of that.

The Babe Ruth bear starting to get on my nerves, ruining some decent clothing by adding it, look like you hiding dookie in your back pocket.

Canada Dry aint rock RL since that song with Trey Songs, cant stand his lame ***, go back to Stone Island

It’s polo jeans co

What’s the deal with that? Willies vintage lo said that it’s not Ralph. He said that Ralph bought that company out just to shut it down.

I have a polo jeans co shirt that has Ralph Lauren on it. So how is it not Lo?

It’s polo jeans co

What’s the deal with that? Willies vintage lo said that it’s not Ralph. He said that Ralph bought that company out just to shut it down.

I have a polo jeans co shirt that has Ralph Lauren on it. So how is it not Lo?
I've heard similar in relation to that coat/pullover, either way the majority of the people rocking it know what they doing, making sure that "POLO" patch on the left breast is clearly visible. If that wasn't their and if people did some research that thing wouldn't be flipping for 2 grand.

Back
Top Bottom