**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

i wasn't too hot on the poncho at first, especially at $395.

the one i got off stockX for $225 arrived, it's actually pretty fantastic.

don't think id end up wearing the old school colorway much, but the black on black works for me... Subtle and simple, easy to throw over black/grey outfit in the winter. folding it back up into its own bag with a hang tag is great. think the $200-230 ones on stockX are all gone, but I'm sure they'll be back. Tons sitting on there for $340-400+.

WP_20180304_20_41_53_Pro.jpg

:rofl:**** Ya Life That’s NEMS clothing line he’s a graffiti writer/rapper from Coney Island. Dudes hilarious he don’t give two ****s about Ralph.

Last edited:
Is that the Yosemite bag? I wanted this bag for a minute in the beacon print but they go for over $2-250..nice pick ups

Ya, thanks. Got a trip in the spring and itll be perfect.

Shoot i wish, there was one beacon joint on the bay... Starting bid at 600 :smh: dude was trippin. Went with the green but if i see the beacon for a reasonable price ill scoop that no hesitation.

so, anyone know what the story is with the BEAR t-shirts for 2018?

was looking at the raincoat bear on polo.com, and it said this on the bottom... Wonder if thats just for kids? Or if they'll be doing new shirts every two weeks online or factory stores?

upload_2018-3-5_16-26-16.png

was looking at the raincoat bear on polo.com, and it said this on the bottom... Wonder if thats just for kids? Or if they'll be doing new shirts every two weeks online or factory stores?

My eyes popped when I saw the raincoat near again...I was hoping it would be coming out in men’s sizes

Last edited:
So I guess I’m officially part of the Polo Bear squad lol. I caved and copped the jersey. The quality is really good plus I love the pin stripes. The bear logo deff commin off the sleeve. Hopefully it doesn’t leave an outline. And I got it for cheap so no complaints...
27F4100D-DA3F-4A15-B98D-145B7DF4C5BE.jpeg

Is that the Yosemite bag? I wanted this bag for a minute in the beacon print but they go for over $2-250..nice pick ups
I managed to get the beacon print when it came out, my favorite backpack ever! Love the two side pockets and the top pocket is too convenient. I also really like how adjustable it is, made it comfortable no matter what was in it or what I was doing. And the fact they lined the shoulder straps. I need the camo print one now!

I was told the bear shirts will stop at the factory stores after the fishing one. That completes the year from April to March. Idk about online

So I guess I’m officially part of the Polo Bear squad lol. I caved and copped the jersey. The quality is really good plus I love the pin stripes. The bear logo deff commin off the sleeve. Hopefully it doesn’t leave an outline. And I got it for cheap so no complaints...
27F4100D-DA3F-4A15-B98D-145B7DF4C5BE.jpeg

#WoolGang

I managed to get the beacon print when it came out, my favorite backpack ever! Love the two side pockets and the top pocket is too convenient. I also really like how adjustable it is, made it comfortable no matter what was in it or what I was doing. And the fact they lined the shoulder straps. I need the camo print one now!

Theres a camo one on the bay right now, preowned tho.

Back
Top Bottom