**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Attachments

• 715B46A6-A83D-48A1-9148-FB1236FE4C3E.png
    715B46A6-A83D-48A1-9148-FB1236FE4C3E.png
    465.3 KB · Views: 24
Does any have the hookup on the RL Vachetta Leather Belt? None of the codes work for this belt and it never goes on sale!

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 6
Does any have the hookup on the RL Vachetta Leather Belt? None of the codes work for this belt and it never goes on sale!

grabbed 2 of em during sales that were "spend $x dollars get a gift card" on polo.com

they usually end up doing a couple $50 for spending $250 or $150 for spending $500 type things... And the belts (or anything i think?) were eligible.

The new letterman for Fall has the tiger emblem reminiscent of the OG Polo Sport version with RL on the top...$798

Matching varsity hat...$150

Better than last fall’s Track Champion letterman (which I’m still looking for in a Small btw) imo.

Also if anyone is about to pay the Love & Loyalty tax on Polo Country pieces...wait until Fall:nerd:

The new letterman for Fall has the tiger emblem reminiscent of the OG Polo Sport version with RL on the top...$798

Better than last fall’s Track Champion letterman (which I’m still looking for in a Small btw) imo.

Also if anyone is about to pay the Love & Loyalty tax on Polo Country pieces...wait until Fall:nerd:

It's green right?

I took a couple of pics..expires tomorrow...extra 30% off

Attachments

• 55911C26-0ABA-4668-85C8-2F42C4DD2BB5.png
    55911C26-0ABA-4668-85C8-2F42C4DD2BB5.png
    502.9 KB · Views: 37

Sorry to sound naive but what is Polo Country?

Sorry to sound naive but what is Polo Country?

Polo country was a Ralph line that was for those who liked the great outdoors. Influenced by fishing,hunting and camping apparel. It was from the mid 80s to late early 90s. It was eventually replaced by the Sportsman Line which eventually got phased out to by Polo Sport and then RLX. Some notable pieces are the original ranger or cookie boots were from the polo country line. A lot of the early Aztec pieces as well...and of course the original bear knit..the 92 sit down.

Polo country was a Ralph line that was for those who liked the great outdoors. Influenced by fishing,hunting and camping apparel. It was from the mid 80s to late early 90s. It was eventually replaced by the Sportsman Line which eventually got phased out to by Polo Sport and then RLX. Some notable pieces are the original ranger or cookie boots were from the polo country line. A lot of the early Aztec pieces as well...and of course the original bear knit..the 92 sit down.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom