yo just seen this drake video
and he had on a polo jacket
that was white
that looked like and astronaut suit
when did this release
were can i find
and how much
any info/help would be appreciated
It’s 2 decades old, overrated, & over priced. Being that everyone saw Drake wearing it the price shot up. It’s out there but prepair to pay rape prices currently. It goes for $1,500 and up on EBay. Last year you could get it for $3-400. So good luck.

It’s 2 decades old, overrated, & over priced. Being that everyone saw Drake wearing it the price shot up. It’s out there but prepair to pay rape prices currently. It goes for $1,500 and up on EBay. Last year you could get it for $3-400. So good luck.
awww hell nah
i thought they retroed it or something
thanks

Soccer bear for next month at the outlets...

For someone who was strongly against the retros, this one is probably going to be the first one I cop.

dope! waiting for my copy to arrive, i haven't gotten any updates since dec. did they send tracking?

dope! waiting for my copy to arrive, i haven't gotten any updates since dec. did they send tracking?

Actually I didn't get a tracking email, or any email update from Victory.

Only message I got from em was a few months ago -- saying it was pushed back from December to April.

Finally got my copy of Bury Me With the Lo On the other day -- already read through it.

image.jpg
Still trying to find a book. Everytime I saw an ad on IG for it it was sold out and the only people trying to sell me one throw that "Love & Loyalty" tax ...

Still trying to find a book. Everytime I saw an ad on IG for it it was sold out and the only people trying to sell me one throw that "Love & Loyalty" tax ...

Since ya on ig so much hit thirst or tom or victory books. Idk about this fake “ love and loyalty” price headz are always talking about but if you was dealing w/ someone really from the culture that wouldn’t even be a topic.Patience is a virtue. Hit them up directly✌I’m sure they would try to help out. I think they will have another book launch (don’t quote me though but last time they moved around w/it)

Is that the only book that they released or is there another one?
There’s actually three (3) books. a out of print pictorial book by HAZONE(original LL) then “bury me with the lo on” by thirstin howl the third(aka vic-lo original LL) & photographer tom Gould and “lo life: a American Classic” by rack lo(original LL). One gives a picture journey,another give the global impact and the last gives the history from the beginning from those that was actually there. Hope that helps.
2A2EC874-48A2-4D01-983B-56DB98537677.jpeg

Cover to hazone book. ^^^^^

That might be my issue, I haven't dealt with anybody from the culture that I know of so the xxl love and loyalty tax is waaay to real to me :lol: any suggestions on who's not l&l taxing nimisiskrash nimisiskrash looking for the suicide pullover

Back
Top Bottom