**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Called polo.com and they looked the white track jacket for me and was able to purchase it. Give em a call if you’re still looking.

Chambray shirt finally copped off macys...
D1FBAAC0-13F5-4922-81DF-BDC5FE62EA19.jpeg

This hitting shelves? Haven't seen anyone post it yet... It's from the new marketing shots.

2D4C7ADF-F375-4B4E-8ABD-884C3E6558DD.png

Also, these scarves on the table? Or swim trunks?
79651958-990B-453D-8983-25EFFE0A64B7.png

The hat matches upcoming colors for another collection hitting later this year I think. Would assume it drops with that collection.

Loving all the stuff Ralph is putting out lately...

But this Wimbledon 2018 collection is bonkers.

Got the summer sweater today. Just beautiful, well made, and the fabric feels fantastic (cotton cashmere blend I thinks?)

Need to get the Wimbledon bear T-shirt and that Wimbledon jacket. Hopefully the old poster T-shirt (the one folks said looked like 8bit video game) hits the u.s. site... anyone know if there are other pieces based on old Wimbledon event posters?

Sweater is probably my fave pickup of year, as it had the $100 gift card if you spent $300... so I added $5 to cart and basically got it for $200.

4BAB7D7E-EE39-4280-9229-BDDE5C63C93A.jpeg

Ralph is releasing stuff like his back is against the wall. Does he have enough in the tank to keep this up? When they said the old stuff was coming back, I didnt think it was going to be clockwork like this..one after another. Whats the longevity of this? Create new collections? What else is there to retro? Besides bringing back rugby

Ralph is releasing stuff like his back is against the wall. Does he have enough in the tank to keep this up? When they said the old stuff was coming back, I didnt think it was going to be clockwork like this..one after another. Whats the longevity of this? Create new collections? What else is there to retro? Besides bringing back rugby
hes running this all the way into 2020 some stuff from up until 2008/09 will be getting re released

Couple hats on UK site I hadn’t seen online yet

That new style of bear hat— this one is the dive bear, looks like he is dive rubbers on and a snorkel?

A1C87EDF-D988-46A5-8326-995F1A210E31.png

Polo American flag with gold lettering

F9F9A7D9-0DA3-49BB-AA30-EB0C66D7702E.png

Theres a whole lot left to retro. Even more stadium snowbeach and p wing items he hasnt retroed yet.

Last edited:
Yo I got an iconic polo bear sweater at Macy’s downtown Chicago for 65 bucks. 80% off baby...on the clearance rack. #steal

That because his back is to the wall regarding the stores that closed and earnings lost. The retro releases are the only merchandise that is moving, so he's turned what was limited into entire Spring general release.

Back
Top Bottom