**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Walked into my local Saks today and bam!

On top of stumbling upon all this fire the Ralph Lauren rep happened to be there and I was able to speak to her...

Got mad info for yall:

She said the red sweatshirt will not be dropping at Macy's or Bloomingdales.
They also are not supposed to be getting the trunks posted as well. Try online. She showed me the cp-93 rep booklet of items releasing. There is a white jacket with the lifesaver on the back, 2 quarter zip hoodies in blue and red and green and blue, a red cprl pullover with a nylon blue hood, a pair of navy trunks with 2 red stripes on the right thigh, and that's all the notables I can remember that haven't been posted.

I asked her about the recent sailboat and crest pieces and even showed her the pics in the thread, but she said she had not even seen or heard anything about those pieces yet.

IMG_8700(1).jpg

Red sweatshirt at bloomingdales 59th st!

Walked into my local Saks today and bam!

On top of stumbling upon all this fire the Ralph Lauren rep happened to be there and I was able to speak to her...

Got mad info for yall:

She said the red sweatshirt will not be dropping at Macy's or Bloomingdales.
They also are not supposed to be getting the trunks posted as well. Try online. She showed me the cp-93 rep booklet of items releasing. There is a white jacket with the lifesaver on the back, 2 quarter zip hoodies in blue and red and green and blue, a red cprl pullover with a nylon blue hood, a pair of navy trunks with 2 red stripes on the right thigh, and that's all the notables I can remember that haven't been posted.

I asked her about the recent sailboat and crest pieces and even showed her the pics in the thread, but she said she had not even seen or heard anything about those pieces yet.

Is the lifesaver white windbreaker going to saks only? Or all the stores?

I meant Pennsylvania. She did say 59th street in new york had it. Didn't realize that was a bloomies.

That Bloomingdales looks stocked tho!

Red sweatshirt is not just at 59th. I copped mine at Roosevelt Field bloomies

Attachments

• 89228117-ED52-4FCF-A385-59C6F5677CD8.jpeg
    89228117-ED52-4FCF-A385-59C6F5677CD8.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 25
Man I’m hot my white cp93 track jacket got canceled from Macy’s lmao. Anybody got a XL they can slide a playa.

Back
Top Bottom