**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just so you guys know... The hats on Urban are not accurate. I am the Art Director and can tell you they sent us the wrong samples for ecom. We got the same hats as macys and everyone else. They are in the middle of taking them down.

I hope you guys enjoy our photoshoot. It was a dream come true for a fellow polo fan.

Just so you guys know... The hats on Urban are not accurate. I am the Art Director and can tell you they sent us the wrong samples for ecom. We got the same hats as macys and everyone else. They are in the middle of taking them down.

I hope you guys enjoy our photoshoot. It was a dream come true for a fellow polo fan.
Gotcha, thanks!

did Urban Outfitters get some custom / exclusive stuff? looks like that green colorway is only on UO so far...

also looks like the green track pants are a different material and design than the existing blue/white ones at macy's... no zip at the bottom, cuffed?

edit:
which hats were the wrong ones? did they have the hat with the slant design, like in the leaked marketing pics (that would match the slant hoodie)?

did Urban Outfitters get some custom / exclusive stuff? looks like that green colorway is only on UO so far...

also looks like the green track pants are a different material and design than the existing blue/white ones at macy's... no zip at the bottom, cuffed?

edit:
which hats were the wrong ones? did they have the hat with the slant design, like in the leaked marketing pics (that would match the slant hoodie)?
the CP-93 Patch ones, they were showing fitted with POLO on the back instead of the nylon clasp. And they didnt have the white cross-hatch stitch on the patch. They arent on the website anymore though.

FYI:

Barney’s warehouse got RRL

First time I’ve ever seen any rrl in their online stock

Good prices, too

053DE656-1F5B-4ABE-A249-19A61C082FB6.png

Think we all underestimated how wide the cp-93 release would be...

Zappos is starting to get pieces from the collection. Throw that on top of urban outfitters having a nice collection of cp-93 stuff.

9395135A-2598-4296-A84F-A56FA0AABE3F.png

Does XS classic fit, fit comparable to a custom fit Small?

to answer youre question I feel that if its a polo shirt labled as classic fit then you need to go with ur true size. or maybe you can get away with sizing down depending on ur physique.
now as far as the classic fit button down shirts I had to go up a size.

to answer youre question I feel that if its a polo shirt labled as classic fit then you need to go with ur true size. or maybe you can get away with sizing down depending on ur physique.
now as far as the classic fit button down shirts I had to go up a size.

What about t shirts?

What about t shirts?

It depends on your perspective but custom fit is slimmer than classic so whatever size you use on classic I would size down if buying custom fit. That goes for Tees, button downs, polos, etc. but be careful with XS cuz you have to take into account the body length of the shirt too. It may fit you fine in your chest and torso but be short.

It depends on your perspective but custom fit is slimmer than classic so whatever size you use on classic I would size down if buying custom fit. That goes for Tees, button downs, polos, etc. but be careful with XS cuz you have to take into account the body length of the shirt too. It may fit you fine in your chest and torso but be short.

Very insightful. I wish they offered custom fit on the all the retro stuff.

Back
Top Bottom