**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Seen a bunch of sellers on IG claiming restock today. Had the chance to grab the white/navy lid in person and just wasn’t feeling it like that.
I got the white one, which is cool too, but the blue one is the one I really want. Anything white I own is an occasion item :lol: the blue one could fall in rotation...

Copped some basics today.

BBF34BD9-9D30-4C6A-A312-CF86D174FAE0.jpeg

Im cheap as hell hahaha. Tried waiting and 3 different coupon codes between macys and polo.com didn't work on the row bear crewneck. Just gotta suck it up and pay retail for once.

Im cheap as hell hahaha. Tried waiting and 3 different coupon codes between macys and polo.com didn't work on the row bear crewneck. Just gotta suck it up and pay retail for once.

just wait a bit... it will definitely be buyable at 30% off in the future.

it can work in summer but I think it's actually a pre-fall item(?), so no rush and they'll definitely not be limited.

Yoooo anyone notice the Rivera inspired stuff from the "Collection" on the RL site? Granted, NT isn't the target audience for a high end women's line (generally), but the pieces are really dope.

https://www.ralphlauren.com/brands-ralph-lauren-collection?webcat=brands-ralph-lauren-collection

s7-1296915_alternate10

RL has hit it out of the park with the recent retro lines, so I don't mean to take anything away from that. Personally, I would've appreciated a similar reinterpretation of the classics for the men's line too.

Back
Top Bottom