**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Until the 14th

Attachments

• 86FFD442-9161-44F7-901A-CDA4E9339E82.jpeg
    86FFD442-9161-44F7-901A-CDA4E9339E82.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 71
Interesting article with the dude who designed the the original polo bears and ski 92 jacket
https://www.grailed.com/drycleanonly/polo-bear-designer-****-tahsin

An interview with THE man that created the Sitdown, The RIveria Shirt, and, (as an off-hand-throw-away mention), the Ralph Lauren P-WING design, and the best this forum comes up is "interesting"? I know this isn't PBS, but damn, people. In the Polo realms, this is like interviewing "the guy" (DaVinci) who painted the Sistine Chapel. And then finding out some lady who was his boss pushed for the whole look that was Ralph 90's.

An interview with THE man that created the Sitdown, The RIveria Shirt, and, (as an off-hand-throw-away mention), the Ralph Lauren P-WING design, and the best this forum comes up is "interesting"? I know this isn't PBS, but damn, people. In the Polo realms, this is like interviewing "the guy" (DaVinci) who painted the Sistine Chapel. And then finding out some lady who was his boss pushed for the whole look that was Ralph 90's.

didnt really find the interview that interesting... Maybe if I met him in person and he said he designed some classic ralph stuff, I'd buy him a drink and ask some questions... But not sure what other reaction there would /should be.

That down jacket is tough...

Outlets deff havin a nice promo this weekend plus the 30% coupon. I picked up the script hoodie in navy/red for 40 bucks...
Is it a wrap for the outlet sale? Might go see if I can grab that denim jacket, if thats where it's at. Whats the code?

Here's some clearer pics
Screenshot_20180806-154543_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20180806-154614_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20180806-154621_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20180806-154904_Messages.jpg

Nice.

Really like the change they've made with their special sponsorships.

Putting more effort into them and making them more special. Winter Olympics, Wimbledon and now u.s. open... All 3 have had some amazing items. Unfortunately all 3 have had jacked up prices and harder to get on sale, tho.

Actually last year they changed it up for the US open.. Think that may have been start of them looking at these sponsorships with big events. They did the cartoon bear on the polo sport shirt material...

Anyone know if the US OPEN stuff will be online or just at a handful of mansions or?

Back
Top Bottom