**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

22E32EE3-8DFE-4477-A7FA-F2ECA9431D59.jpeg

...stay tuned

I'm salty I pulled the trigger on a resell this morning smh. I need to start learning patience with these drops.

Damn.. what has happened in here
New World Order Kal.

Dudes been thieving info being dropped in here since the Stadium release. Nothing new here. You just have to be in here or .com early, or know who to talk to in here for assistance. The few that post in here are official with info and if they have to flip a piece.

Speaking for myself, I've pretty much gotten everything I've wantes from the past collections without getting beat over the head. And after the Sail collection, I see what Ralph is doing. He teased the fiends with a rock or two, now he's about to flood the streets. So Im not beasting anymore. If I can get it cool, if not cool, otherwise I'll catch it a steep disco if I want it bad enough. Might just get ok my SMB and cop the dope pieces that ARENT apart of these "limited" collections.

What I find extremely funny tho is cats on IG complaining about items NOT being limited and crying about the retail prices, when they the same ones charging 500% for the same piece.

Y'all be cool tho. Few of y'all fam lol.

Dead Stokc - Yooo sup homie... I see man, I see. Keep that NT culture alive of helping/contributing.

SMB - All is well man, hope you and the family are good as well, had a son since I've been active in here who is now 1.5 and am expecting a daughter within the next month so that has kept me pretty occupied. I'm sure you/re still out here copping 1 of 1s, sample pieces, and being great lol

Air4Life - Sup brother!! long time man, looking real chaotic out here, RL adopted that Nike marketing strategy and has everyone losing their cool.

I've poked my head in here a time or two, I can barely even keep up, all these collections, everything selling out, all the hysterics. I can't lie I was online a couple mornings trying to grab a piece or two and miserably failed. A couple of the good ol NT am have even reached out and offered assistance, and I chop it up with BkylnStyleBaby every now and again, it's just too much. As if doing competing to spend money, and at times paying over retail for sneakers wasn't annoying enough, I just wasn't willing to also do it with clothing. Not that I don't love some of what I see, but I don't have the energy. Unfortunately when money is on the line everyone seems to forget who has helped them, and it turns into Yeezy season, everyone going for self and at each others necks.

People cry with every release. Ralph does a fsr and it sells out in 10 min. After a couple months the item floods every retail site. The only item so far that was hard to get was the cross flags hoodie, aside from the stadium snowbeach releases. Its the same scenario with every release. Just have patience folks.

Pretty simple rule: it it's showing up on Dillards, belk and macys.. You'll be able to get it for 25-30% off within a couple months.

It will be just like cp-93 release but should be even easier... Cause this will be an even longer schedule with all the polo usa/ski stuff pumping out.. And wider release portfolio. Just look how many slopped together shoes, backpacks, etc.

There will be random general release items that end up being hard to get... (Like cross flags hoodie, cross flags sweatpants, lifevest knit sweater).. But most of it will be easy.

I'm more curious about the weirder hi tech hats.. Can't imagine they made a huge run of the hats with zippers on em.. Stuff like that probably sell out and then not come back, right?

That’s what the loop told me unfortunately who knows I’m going to shoot my shot and see

I hear you. The fact that the pullover only has sizes XS and XXL left would lead me to believe someone's forwarding service is working. Shoot the J!! Shoot it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom