**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yup
Screenshot_20180830-164527_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20180830-164509_Gallery.jpg
BET

So I just got the "satin" Souvenir jacket from Macy's for $150. It's not a bad looking jacket but Macy's description isn't the most accurate... "satin imported from Italy" my ***, more like nylon made in China... but despite all that it is a nice jacket. Runs a bit small in the arm length, but I am skinny with long arms (I wear a 38L in suit jackets) so I maybe should have got the large instead of the medium but that size is sold out now. Would have been nice if this jacket was actually silk satin but regardless I will enjoy it because it looks cool and the price was right. Still think the Japan souvenir fleece looks better and the retail was half the price. I'll take some comparison pics later.

Also the last of my big Pony t-shirts arrived from the Outlet, had to order them from 3 different stores because they didn't have my size but for $13 you can't beat em (normally $40). I've been trying to get my t-shirt game up (I mostly wear polos but I don't rock my chains outside my shift if it has a color (they're only 20/22 inches) ), and I'm not a fan of corny looking graphic Ts so these were right up my alley. I also go a cool felt looking grey/black T I can wear with the sweat suit I got a month ago.

Finally found a pair of white jeans on sale that aren't super slim fit, and the white with blue pony shorts, but no luck finding the blue with white pony ones. I wish I had bought the white RRL jeans when they were in my size for $100, the 30x32s even dropped to $80 (from $200) but I slept on them again and they sold out... ohh well, I just copped a pair of Versace jeans for around the same price so I still think that was the better buy, but I kinda wanted them both. Still need to return the other pair of white jeans I ordered online...

Also I think these retro Polo lines are straight ***, I can't understand why so many people here go crazy over it but I wouldn't even give 90% of that stuff a second look if it were 70% off on the clearance rack. How many people here actually have genuine nostalgia of these lines?

So I just got the "satin" Souvenir jacket from Macy's for $150. It's not a bad looking jacket but Macy's description isn't the most accurate... "satin imported from Italy" my ***, more like nylon made in China... but despite all that it is a nice jacket. Runs a bit small in the arm length, but I am skinny with long arms (I wear a 38L in suit jackets) so I maybe should have got the large instead of the medium but that size is sold out now. Would have been nice if this jacket was actually silk satin but regardless I will enjoy it because it looks cool and the price was right. Still think the Japan souvenir fleece looks better and the retail was half the price. I'll take some comparison pics later.

Also the last of my big Pony t-shirts arrived from the Outlet, had to order them from 3 different stores because they didn't have my size but for $13 you can't beat em (normally $40). I've been trying to get my t-shirt game up (I mostly wear polos but I don't rock my chains outside my shift if it has a color (they're only 20/22 inches) ), and I'm not a fan of corny looking graphic Ts so these were right up my alley. I also go a cool felt looking grey/black T I can wear with the sweat suit I got a month ago.

Finally found a pair of white jeans on sale that aren't super slim fit, and the white with blue pony shorts, but no luck finding the blue with white pony ones. I wish I had bought the white RRL jeans when they were in my size for $100, the 30x32s even dropped to $80 (from $200) but I slept on them again and they sold out... ohh well, I just copped a pair of Versace jeans for around the same price so I still think that was the better buy, but I kinda wanted them both. Still need to return the other pair of white jeans I ordered online...

Also I think these retro Polo lines are straight ***, I can't understand why so many people here go crazy over it but I wouldn't even give 90% of that stuff a second look if it were 70% off on the clearance rack. How many people here actually have genuine nostalgia of these lines?
Me I'm in my 40s and could not afford it then but now I am trying to get every single piece.

polo-ralph-lauren-Green-Multi-Hi-Tech-Classic-Fit-Rugby-Shirt.jpeg polo-ralph-lauren-hi-tec-pullover-kayak-green_v_1.jpg
need to score at least one of these for the fall. if anyone hears any word about these going on discount, please post it on here cause i'm slipping dangerously close to going for retail

polo-ralph-lauren-Green-Multi-Hi-Tech-Classic-Fit-Rugby-Shirt.jpeg polo-ralph-lauren-hi-tec-pullover-kayak-green_v_1.jpg
need to score at least one of these for the fall. if anyone hears any word about these going on discount, please post it on here cause i'm slipping dangerously close to going for retail

Seriously. Got the climb and sailing polo and I need to slow down but need that Kayak

Any idea when the Climb T shirt will be released? Don't really need a white hoody.
I remember seeing pics of a bunch of graphic tees but don’t remember how many pages back.. did anyone screenshot them?

Edit: never mind, found them...

If that’s the final version of what the CLIMB tee will be then I prefer the hoodie

B64DA6B7-4ABC-4E55-9AD7-5BD0B8FE99F4.jpeg
ABD3F924-0457-45EB-A033-BFFBDA8CD61D.png 8B73C13C-EF29-436F-81C3-E33DED38AA30.png 46B2E4EA-0BF4-450A-9845-FE6CA0A98E22.png AE26C9A0-3B5E-4A99-8667-4FB3A97057E3.png 961796FC-DD9A-45A9-B1DD-F064C59F4A26.png 865CE1B3-8692-4EAC-B180-C37E55A8DC30.png

Back
Top Bottom