**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The app was smooth once everything was loaded. It seemed like you could have got whatever you wanted with time to spare if you really wanted it. Pieces were disappearing in 5-10 minute intervals. Although I didn't try to check out, so Im not sure if people were getting error messages.

IMG_6940.PNG

i had the chance to cop this sweater.. didnt have the funds to drop 500 on it tho :lol:

I ain't gon hold you, the pic of Carlton rocking the skate bear lowkey makes me want to go. Im chilling tho.

Some more sportsman or good stuff to match with hi-tech at the factory store.

Chicago guys - new polo store at Rosemont fashion outlets. Pretty awesome too, nicer than an polo factory store I've ever been to.

Edit:
They got all the new Christmas stuff, all the new bear shirts and goodies, the new crest sweatshirt, etc.

Attachments

• B5951AC1-4982-466A-BC99-0644F7EA4C08.jpeg
    B5951AC1-4982-466A-BC99-0644F7EA4C08.jpeg
    368.8 KB · Views: 44
  • CC79BE09-B6CD-41F6-93AA-2A7ABED4C9CF.jpeg
    CC79BE09-B6CD-41F6-93AA-2A7ABED4C9CF.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 48
Quick question for y'all...So as I went to order the hi tech windbreaker in size XS but then the Macys website stated that size is unavailable smh this always happens to me when I wait to long to get it was a good deal too what I was waiting for.. So my question is did that jacket get sold on the regular polo site? I myself never saw it except for on the uk polo site I'm wondering if it didn't will it ever come on there really was the main item I wanted to get from the Hi Tech collection..smh

Last edited:
Quick question for y'all...So as I went to order the hi tech windbreaker in size XS but then the Macys website stated that size is unavailable smh this always happens to me when I wait to long to get it was a good deal too what I was waiting for.. So my question is did that jacket get sold on the regular polo site? I myself never saw it except for on the uk polo site I'm wondering if it didn't will it ever come on there really was the main item I wanted to get from the Hi Tech collection..smh
Yeah it did hit the us rl site but didn’t last long. You can call macys cs give them the web id and ask them to do a store search and then call each store.

Some more sportsman or good stuff to match with hi-tech at the factory store.

Chicago guys - new polo store at Rosemont fashion outlets. Pretty awesome too, nicer than an polo factory store I've ever been to.

Edit:
They got all the new Christmas stuff, all the new bear shirts and goodies, the new crest sweatshirt, etc.

what's the sizing on these?

Back
Top Bottom