**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

upload_2019-1-3_20-40-12.png

upload_2019-1-3_20-40-40.png

that duffle bag is nice too. some nice upgrades to make it really useful.

upload_2019-1-3_20-41-22.png

upload_2019-1-3_20-41-41.png

Here's some stuff I found that I don't need anymore. Everything is worn and from around 2004-2011 Sizes are in order of pics: L (Custom Fit), M, XL, L, L, L, L. Prefer to sell multiple together. Not sure on pricing cuz I don't really follow this stuff anymore, but I'm willing to work something fair out if you send me a message.

IMG_0940 (1).jpg
IMG_0938 (1).jpg
IMG_0944 (1).jpg
IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg
IMG_0928.jpg
IMG_0926.jpg

i would like to know too!

After he posted that image, I used LYST UK. Looks like thats probably a good thing to bookmark; a general Lyst UK Polo Ralph Lauren Men search.

It pulled up those items at Mr Porter UK. It looks like MR. Porter UK and MR. Porter Spain (assuming all euro sites?) have em. Not sure about the shipping terms of each site.

After he posted that image, I used LYST UK. Looks like thats probably a good thing to bookmark; a general Lyst UK Polo Ralph Lauren Men search.

It pulled up those items at Mr Porter UK. It looks like MR. Porter UK and MR. Porter Spain (assuming all euro sites?) have em. Not sure about the shipping terms of each site.

thanks ! ill keep all of this in mind.. appreciate the info ! im gonna stalk the polo site for the next few day....ill put up links if i see anything

Serious question. Does this shirt:

s7-1302919_lifestyle

Fit more like this shirt:
s7-1302920_lifestyle

or this shirt:
s7-1302918_lifestyle

I have the Climb and Rafting Club but the Climb fits more fitted than the Rafting Club (especially at the sleeves). I wanna get the Alpine if it fits more like the Rafting Club. Anyone who knows, let me know. Thanks.

Serious question. Does this shirt:

s7-1302919_lifestyle

Fit more like this shirt:
s7-1302920_lifestyle

or this shirt:
s7-1302918_lifestyle

I have the Climb and Rafting Club but the Climb fits more fitted than the Rafting Club (especially at the sleeves). I wanna get the Alpine if it fits more like the Rafting Club. Anyone who knows, let me know. Thanks.

It depends on the shirt, the first one i purchased of the polo shirt was a fitted fit. Which i found strange, it says classic fit for it. I purchssed another of the same shirt, it had a classic fit to it. Happened all the time, part of the manufacturing process

It depends on the shirt, the first one i purchased of the polo shirt was a fitted fit. Which i found strange, it says classic fit for it. I purchssed another of the same shirt, it had a classic fit to it. Happened all the time, part of the manufacturing process
Thanks man. That's wack on their part. I tried 2 of the climb shirts with the same result, once in store and didn't cop, then bought it online for dirt cheap and had the same outcome.. Should've sized up.

Great Outdoors is a very expansive collection, as it looks to span Fall 18', Winter 18', and Spring 18'.
Ralph Lauren, Corp. shot themselves in the foot by having an official release date that rolled out 5-8 items total, and releasing in items in Europe in the Fall 18' that U.S. customers have yet to see.

My favorite item of the collection has surfaced, so I'm almost satisfied. But there are so many other less hyped items that I'll purchase at heavy discount since so many people
will be cashing out on the beacon bear and respect wildlife cardigan when the full size fulls are available; Plus there's the 2nd P Wing retro wave and the track/field instirred Americana/Stadium coming to keep people away from what I'm targeting.

I had high hopes for Great Outdoors, but a lot of what I've seen are misplaced patches, gimmick hybrid items, and widespread use of very cheap materials. The beacon pattern on the beacon hiking bear sweater is only on the front panel, while the back and sleeve are blank, and not to mention the bear and banners are patches instead of intarsia knits directly into the sweater itself. I still feel this is the best bear to date, but it's half done at $650. I feel like RL is using these collections to sell customers rebranded Denim&Supply products at Purple Label prices.

That said there are still lots of great, quality items available. Ralph has created a huge merchandise log jam for his Corp this quarter. We, the customers, will win during clearance.

Great Outdoors is a very expansive collection, as it looks to span Fall 18', Winter 18', and Spring 18'.
Ralph Lauren, Corp. shot themselves in the foot by having an official release date that rolled out 5-8 items total, and releasing in items in Europe in the Fall 18' that U.S. customers have yet to see.

My favorite item of the collection has surfaced, so I'm almost satisfied. But there are so many other less hyped items that I'll purchase at heavy discount since so many people
will be cashing out on the beacon bear and respect wildlife cardigan when the full size fulls are available; Plus there's the 2nd P Wing retro wave and the track/field instirred Americana/Stadium coming to keep people away from what I'm targeting.

I had high hopes for Great Outdoors, but a lot of what I've seen are misplaced patches, gimmick hybrid items, and widespread use of very cheap materials. The beacon pattern on the beacon hiking bear sweater is only on the front panel, while the back and sleeve are blank, and not to mention the bear and banners are patches instead of intarsia knits directly into the sweater itself. I still feel this is the best bear to date, but it's half done at $650. I feel like RL is using these collections to sell customers rebranded Denim&Supply products at Purple Label prices.

That said there are still lots of great, quality items available. Ralph has created a huge merchandise log jam for his Corp this quarter. We, the customers, will win during clearance.

I always enjoy your assessments and tendency to think differently. You ZIG when others ZAG.
1) With your dates, do you mean Winter 2019 and Spring 2019 ?
2) What is your favorite item of the collection that has surfaced ?

Last edited:
I always enjoy your assessments and tendency to think differently. You ZIG when others ZAG.
1) With your dates, do you mean Winter 2019 and Spring 2019 ?
2) What is your favorite item of the collection that has surfaced ?
thanks.
Yes, you are correct. The dates I mean are Fall 18 Winter 18/19 and Spring 19.

This is easily my favorite.
Screenshot_20190104-113453_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

For all the reasons you mentioned is why I can't consider this the best bear to date. I will always prefer a knitted bear over a bear patch. The rest of the patches look like they were just placed on the sweater without thought. I'm just happy the bear knits are coming in more colors than navy blue & black

thanks.
Yes, you are correct. The dates I mean are Fall 18 Winter 18/19 and Spring 19.

This is easily my favorite.
Screenshot_20190104-113453_Chrome.jpg
I love it! I hope the price isn't ridiculous.
One more question: The Track & Field/K Swiss items that have been popping up on social media; are they part of the Americana coming in April 2019 or something else in Fall 2019?

One more question: The Track & Field/K Swiss items that have been popping up on social media; are they part of the Americana coming in April 2019 or something else in Fall 2019?

800 is it’s price’o

tee.jpg
Gotta mix the Polo. Polo by itself is boring to me. No disrespect to you head to toe guys. I'm just different. A stadium pop over re release and a stadium visor would be nice. *Hint.

Last edited:

I like alot of the great outdoors line, but accidentally stumbled on some pics of some old black label and purple label stuff that had southwest / Aztec / outdoorsy vibe.. And now I'm eBay hunting for those.

You got (or anyone) any of these black and purple label southwest / Indian inspired stuff? Mind posting pics?

Also - the Colorado collection was awesome. Wish I would have picked up a few pieces when they were marked down and also 40% off. Anyone get anything from this collection?

I'm not sure, but I expect the price to be high. RL knows retailers will sell most of this at discount, so the MSRP is being nearly doubled so he can maintain returns.
I'm not sure about the specific collection, just guessing that's where they may fall.

800 is it’s price’o
Wow! That's higher than I thought it would be. I'll catch it sometime in a year or so if they aren't around at discount.

I like alot of the great outdoors line, but accidentally stumbled on some pics of some old black label and purple label stuff that had southwest / Aztec / outdoorsy vibe.. And now I'm eBay hunting for those.

You got (or anyone) any of these black and purple label southwest / Indian inspired stuff? Mind posting pics?

Also - the Colorado collection was awesome. Wish I would have picked up a few pieces when they were marked down and also 40% off. Anyone get anything from this collection?
I own the initial releases for the Serepe crewneck and the Serape cardigan from years ago, so I passed on Colorado group even at discount. My wife isn't trying to see anymore RL showing up that is similar to what I have. A couple items from the collection will be stocked when flagships start sending unsold inventory back.

I didn't purchase the Purple Label Southwestern items from last year. The black/grey Soiuthwestern hoodie was nice, but the price points were just too high for me to justify buying.

Black Label has the most well made Southwest knit under any label since 2006 IMO.
Find this at a fair price and you won't be disappointed.
20190104_202829.jpg

This Outdoors stuff gonna go on sale or is it limited?
Some is limited and some is general release, but it always goes on sale. It all depends if you don't mind missing out on something you really want.

Back
Top Bottom