**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I'm not sure, but I expect the price to be high. RL knows retailers will sell most of this at discount, so the MSRP is being nearly doubled so he can maintain returns.
I'm not sure about the specific collection, just guessing that's where they may fall.

Wow! That's higher than I thought it would be. I'll catch it sometime in a year or so if they aren't around at discount.

I own the initial releases for the Serepe crewneck and the Serape cardigan from years ago, so I passed on Colorado group even at discount. My wife isn't trying to see anymore RL showing up that is similar to what I have. A couple items from the collection will be stocked when flagships start sending unsold inventory back.

I didn't purchase the Purple Label Southwestern items from last year. The black/grey Soiuthwestern hoodie was nice, but the price points were just too high for me to justify buying.

Black Label has the most well made Southwest knit under any label since 2006 IMO.
Find this at a fair price and you won't be disappointed.
20190104_202829.jpg

Some is limited and some is general release, but it always goes on sale. It all depends if you don't mind missing out on something you really want.

yeah that's what I'm scared off. I learned my lesson with the Tech items that all went on sale and I bought something full price, and dont want to make the mistake again. I see there are items already sold out it seems

I'm not sure, but I expect the price to be high. RL knows retailers will sell most of this at discount, so the MSRP is being nearly doubled so he can maintain returns.
I'm not sure about the specific collection, just guessing that's where they may fall.

Wow! That's higher than I thought it would be. I'll catch it sometime in a year or so if they aren't around at discount.

I own the initial releases for the Serepe crewneck and the Serape cardigan from years ago, so I passed on Colorado group even at discount. My wife isn't trying to see anymore RL showing up that is similar to what I have. A couple items from the collection will be stocked when flagships start sending unsold inventory back.

I didn't purchase the Purple Label Southwestern items from last year. The black/grey Soiuthwestern hoodie was nice, but the price points were just too high for me to justify buying.

Black Label has the most well made Southwest knit under any label since 2006 IMO.
Find this at a fair price and you won't be disappointed.
20190104_202829.jpg

Some is limited and some is general release, but it always goes on sale. It all depends if you don't mind missing out on something you really want.

That's the exact black label sweater I saw and it got me wondering what else was out there.

Saw some black label and rlx stuff while searching I had never seen before. What's fair (or good?) price for that sweater?

Serious question. Does this shirt:

s7-1302919_lifestyle

Fit more like this shirt:
s7-1302920_lifestyle

or this shirt:
s7-1302918_lifestyle

I have the Climb and Rafting Club but the Climb fits more fitted than the Rafting Club (especially at the sleeves). I wanna get the Alpine if it fits more like the Rafting Club. Anyone who knows, let me know. Thanks.
Lex, my Alpine fit like a perfect classic fit, hangs just right, but I bought in XXL. I think it would have fit like a custom fit had I bought an XL

Them Hi Tech camo pants was in that first round of stuff to drop sizes dried up quick.

Im glad i was able to send my original pair back and resize they run kinda slim straight.

yeah that's what I'm scared off. I learned my lesson with the Tech items that all went on sale and I bought something full price, and dont want to make the mistake again. I see there are items already sold out it seems
I'm playing a dangerous game, but I'm this close to coppin' the red/blue Hi Tech vest for a pittance. I know this state/town, and what they'll pay, and I knew that vest would not move at retail. Already marked down, and (this is the dangerous part), just waiting for onnnnnee more mark down, and surgically striking with precision. Meanwhile, cats asking 400-to 600 up on da bay and da gram? Negro, please.

I'm playing a dangerous game, but I'm this close to coppin' the red/blue Hi Tech vest for a pittance. I know this state/town, and what they'll pay, and I knew that vest would not move at retail. Already marked down, and (this is the dangerous part), just waiting for onnnnnee more mark down, and surgically striking with precision. Meanwhile, cats asking 400-to 600 up on da bay and da gram? Negro, please.

GET IT NOW ! That hi tech vest is limited . The company only made 800 units. The GR items were 3000. Maybe you can buy it now and get a price adjustment later? You never know if some Lo head somewhere in America /Canada or some celebrity has someone locate the item and order it. I've worked a lot of years in retail and have seen it happen: working in L.A. we would get calls from all over America for certain items. You may think you live in a quiet corner of the retail map but you never know! GET IT!

Alot of stuff got additional discounts on polo dot Com today.

The ski 92 sweatshirt and other skit stuff went down and also has the 30%. Can get that sweatshirt for like 112 now.

$91

Best deal Imo. This sweater is awesome, high quality, subtle, gonna be something you love for years.
Also made with cotton, color palette can work with alot of different styles and looks, seasons.

39FE3389-AE9F-4935-AE61-220BC60FAB03.png

Yoooooooo where you been????

You good?!?
I’m good had some issues lost my phone all my passwords. Couldn’t log in and said screw it. Just recently found my old email with my passwords. Then because I was inactive my NT account had to be reactivated. I’m good had a rough period with some family ish but I’m gucci as of now. I been lurking every now and then just too lazy to start another account. Missed you guys though.

Came up on the Hi Tech gear for dirt cheap recently will post later.

East Dane had an extra 30% off sale items last week scored these 4 pieces for under $200. Glad I was patient I notice the HI Tech stuff on sale everywhere. Would have rather had the Red & Blue vest but hey for the price I ain’t mad at what I got.

And for those asking they fit true to size.
58E0DDEB-9423-4087-9A33-140DBECFFA98.jpeg
FF351E79-9385-47A5-A94A-D445950E608F.jpeg
F18F5D85-466B-4D5F-8034-2CD24FD4D5D2.jpeg
E755115D-3279-4B35-84F6-3738D59CE8C4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom