**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

FYI, the sportsman waist pack on mr porter

I was gonna buy it regardless of price, but it ended up ringing up less for some reason? And with express intl shipping, ended up costing $198 American total.

Wasn't sure if they'd end up shipping to USA, but just got the shipping notification email.

If this ever releases here, will probably be $198 anyways... So assume you'll be tax but no shipping, cheaper to grab from mr porter now.

C8098EF1-E8B6-4FAF-BA01-AA2C65F23808.jpeg

GET IT NOW ! That hi tech vest is limited . The company only made 800 units. The GR items were 3000. Maybe you can buy it now and get a price adjustment later? You never know if some Lo head somewhere in America /Canada or some celebrity has someone locate the item and order it. I've worked a lot of years in retail and have seen it happen: working in L.A. we would get calls from all over America for certain items. You may think you live in a quiet corner of the retail map but you never know! GET IT!
Acknowledged. And good looks. I could arleady feel it In the Air Tonight like Phil Collins. (Old head recognize).

East Dane had an extra 30% off sale items last week scored these 4 pieces for under $200. Glad I was patient I notice the HI Tech stuff on sale everywhere. Would have rather had the Red & Blue vest but hey for the price I ain’t mad at what I got.

And for those asking they fit true to size.
58E0DDEB-9423-4087-9A33-140DBECFFA98.jpeg
FF351E79-9385-47A5-A94A-D445950E608F.jpeg
F18F5D85-466B-4D5F-8034-2CD24FD4D5D2.jpeg
E755115D-3279-4B35-84F6-3738D59CE8C4.jpeg

Well, hell. If it's Alpine season, then Im'ma post mines. But the key is, peep how beautifully it coincides with the Lifesaver. Ralphy still on his B.I.

rsz_toucan_sam.jpg

has anyone else noticed these suspect websites selling dirt cheap random ralph pieces? this is the third one i've seen today and they never usually come up in my searches

Screenshot_562.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_562.png
    Screenshot_562.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
It has LIE right there in the name! haha but it looks like you typical chinese knock off sneaker website
So, if you order, you get took, or you get fake goods? Always wondered that on those phoney shoes sites that have every color, every size, colors you never seen before, for $49.00

So, if you order, you get took, or you get fake goods? Always wondered that on those phoney shoes sites that have every color, every size, colors you never seen before, for $49.00

im guessing its a scam, i cant imagine them making fakes of that red sailboat hoody. it looks like they just pulled a picture from ebay or something

Kinda tight I didn't get to hit the UK Ralph store while I was there. Even if I wasn't gonna skoop anything :lol:

I mean with the sneakers usually you'll just get a fake pair after like 4-6 weeks shipping... as for this retro polo stuff idk never seen it before, most likely just get your card info stolen by the Triads or something

Anyone think the stadium rugby will make it to sale? I found a huge pile of the tennis Slam t’s in my size at the factory clearance store for 22 bucks each. I bought 4 :smile:

which store location?

I mean with the sneakers usually you'll just get a fake pair after like 4-6 weeks shipping... as for this retro polo stuff idk never seen it before, most likely just get your card info stolen by the Triads or something

which store location?

Yah I’m curious how they divvy our non factory stuff to the outlets.

Are there a few that get everything? Whatever is closest to the left over stock?

GET IT NOW ! That hi tech vest is limited . The company only made 800 units. The GR items were 3000. Maybe you can buy it now and get a price adjustment later? You never know if some Lo head somewhere in America /Canada or some celebrity has someone locate the item and order it. I've worked a lot of years in retail and have seen it happen: working in L.A. we would get calls from all over America for certain items. You may think you live in a quiet corner of the retail map but you never know! GET IT!

Gotta admit, you had me shook all night after reading this post. Joint was 40% off already, I was holding out on another 20% on one of only probably the only three XXLs in this state. Your post just kept going through my head, and I said, "Sheeeit. Let me go cop this." Got it for the $220, but I know that other 20% was out there, in one way or another.

Couldn't rest until the foolishness was addressed. Came back from Macys, sat down with a glass of Merlot, "Been There Rocked That" Pod Cast playing in the background, and got busy. So much for that resell value. (Or is it more?). Doesn't matter. At my age, bury me with my Lo on. No more flips. And I aint scurred to take Ralphy and adjust accordingly, neither. 1 of 800? Now it's 1 of 1(?) MAKE THE NEW HI TECH LINE GREAT AGAIN.
rsz_img_3323.jpg
rsz_img_3324.jpg
rsz_img_3329.jpg

Couldn't rest until the foolishness was addressed. Came back from Macys, sat down with a glass of Merlot, "Been There Rocked That" Pod Cast playing in the background, and got busy. So much for that resell value. (Or is it more?). Doesn't matter. At my age, bury me with my Lo on. No more flips. And I aint scurred to take Ralphy and adjust accordingly, neither. 1 of 800? Now it's 1 of 1(?) MAKE THE NEW HI TECH LINE GREAT AGAIN.
rsz_img_3323.jpg
rsz_img_3324.jpg
rsz_img_3329.jpg
So much better! I want to do this too - does it leave any damage at all?

rsz_img_3323.jpg
rsz_img_3324.jpg
rsz_img_3329.jpg

Claps hands!!!!

So much better! I want to do this too - does it leave any damage at all?
Like fame said take your time that’s the key when altering/customizing.That’s a Simple removal
None. Just go slow and low, that is the tempo. No shortcuts, thread by thread.
That’s one of five things I wanted from that whole line.Wasn’t crazy about the other vest.

Back
Top Bottom