**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

53214A38-1D54-4C10-8ABF-88A1958B0348.jpeg
Found this in a vintage shop for $150, tempted... anyone know how much these usually go for?

It was definitely in ‘used’ condition

This concept is incredible with the removable pack, but these color choices need to be rethought by the designers before it goes into production.

That same angleed zipper shawl appeared on an earlier native inspired sample a few years ago

Take the logo’s off anywhere on this piece and it’s a go. I was looking at this for a min and said to myself how did I miss this?? Get rid of the branding. No patches no nothing

Anyone got the ski USA sweatshirt? (One with the pockets and hybrid nylon panels.)

Did they make two versions?

I ordered off polo website... And noticed the stars weren't embroidered. I thought I remembered checking this item out at Macy's, and it had embroidered stars and also this weird line going on off center.

Sure enough, the pics on website show both embroidered stars and that same weird line.

Did they change this later? Did some get made with more embroidery? I think I'm fine with this version... I did like the embroidered stars but that weird line going down the side- middle looked "off".

A73F188C-EEC4-4A53-B686-171ED2D60778.jpeg
444DC0AF-0F26-461F-A79C-E31454A0C2F1.png

Most times you see the official pics from rl are showroom mock up’s or samples (some samples have a product card of some sorts,I show one from a snorkel I got some pages back) so it changes all the time some smal some major. Be happy yours don’t have that stitch going down the front.

53214A38-1D54-4C10-8ABF-88A1958B0348.jpeg
Found this in a vintage shop for $150, tempted... anyone know how much these usually go for?

It was definitely in ‘used’ condition
$150 for it being used the way you described is definitely a no go imo.iv seen the blue go for no more than $5/600 The blue one don’t pop up as much but nether the white one nor pink it’s also a white turtleneck I sold mine last year at a trade show. The orange one is the most common you’ll see.

C3E9FE3A-0C35-4670-8F91-24960C999610.png

7th annual @thelotrade
They are also looking venders all are welcome.Good peoples that do the matching headbands for all your lo needs and yes the are great quality from the patch to the sweatband.No I im not a part of this And even if I was not going to be a vendor for the second time I would still support!

Last edited:
$150 for it being used the way you described is definitely a no go imo.iv seen the blue go for no more than $5/600 The blue one don’t pop up as much but nether the white one nor pink it’s also a white turtleneck I sold mine last year at a trade show. The orange one is the most common you’ll see.
Bruh the blue one does not go for 5/600 , NO CAPPING IN NT.
$150 is a good price point, maybe 200 if its extra crispy.

Bruh the blue one does not go for 5/600 , NO CAPPING IN NT.
$150 is a good price point, maybe 200 if its extra crispy.
I Don’t know what you are talking about that’s what I’ve seen it go for NWT or nwot even more depending on the color (not orange)
“No capping on nt”???? I don’t know what the hell that even is but I do know by the way R rebelxd describe the rugby $100 anything is not worth it.Instead of hitting me why not lead him to Someone that’s letting one go for a better price in better condition.Go head whit the bulls**t

I Don’t know what you are talking about that’s what I’ve seen it go for NWT or nwot even more depending on the color (not orange)
“No capping on nt”???? I don’t know what the hell that even is but I do know by the way R rebelxd describe the rugby $100 anything is not worth it.Instead of hitting me why not lead him to Someone that’s letting one go for a better price in better condition.Go head whit the bulls**t
:rofl::rofl:This how I be feeling about the majority of the slang on this site

Anyone need this? Was a tad too big and I was able to cop a better fitting one. 2x worn once

0825F72C-240A-49C7-9A32-1D0E3E879791.jpeg
Mine fits a little big too. I didn't size down tho because of the sleeve length.

What sneakers does everyone wear with this jacket? I wanted the Gundam AIRMAX 98 but resell is crazy on those

Last edited:
Mine fits a little big too. I didn't size down tho because of the sleeve length.

What sneakers does everyone wear with this jacket? I wanted the Gundam AIRMAX 98 but resell is crazy on those

The sleeve/overall length on the XL actually fit me perfectly. As far as sneakers I went with Hyper Royals

Attachments

• A5994E9D-8747-404D-AF2A-BC8DFD889E07.jpeg
    A5994E9D-8747-404D-AF2A-BC8DFD889E07.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom