**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just my 2 cents I’ve seen that 5 horse in that color go for $2-300 used. I could see $500 nwt. In a way you’re both right.

And I still haven’t adjusted to the whole “no cap” slang. Probably be a new term by the time I get used to it. :lol:
In the last 2 years I’ve seen pieces go up and down like crazy.the resellers that everybody complaining about are the new ig bunch but way before them it was the ebay dudes that to are way more ***** in there prices.one pice that comes to mind are the crest sweaters seen them drop from the price of a used car to a date night bill. We all see different prices for pieces but to act like it’s only one set price cause you seen it is idiotic and goofy. As for the slow crowd language of the internet(s) I don’t subscribe to the foolishness.I don’t have Facebook Twitter. If it’s not about business f**k fake so-called social media.Only have ig and that’s from when it first dropped back when it was for taking pics in the mindset of photography not f**k boyz and bum B***hs. I despise the term “trolling” makes no sense what so ever and someone trying to explain it makes it even more funny cause it just gibberis, it’s like they trying to dam hard to come up with new slang or whatever they trying to do idk. Lol

In the last 2 years I’ve seen pieces go up and down like crazy.the resellers that everybody complaining about are the new ig bunch but way before them it was the ebay dudes that to are way more ***** in there prices.one pice that comes to mind are the crest sweaters seen them drop from the price of a used car to a date night bill. We all see different prices for pieces but to act like it’s only one set price cause you seen it is idiotic and goofy. As for the slow crowd language of the internet(s) I don’t subscribe to the foolishness.I don’t have Facebook Twitter. If it’s not about business f**k fake so-called social media.Only have ig and that’s from when it first dropped back when it was for taking pics in the mindset of photography not f**k boyz and bum B***hs. I despise the term “trolling” makes no sense what so ever and someone trying to explain it makes it even more funny cause it just gibberis, it’s like they trying to dam hard to come up with new slang or whatever they trying to do idk. Lol

Feel you on many levels. I agree about eBay sellers overcharging worse than IG. And before IG yeah EBay was crazy because everything went there. The only defense I can say is at least you can find those steals if you patient on eBay. Most IG prices gonna be around or a little more than retail. Of course there are the clowns on IG too but I look at it...
Doper items on IG better chance of a steal EBay.

As far as social media been off that for a a while it’s a huge stress factory of drama and vacuum of time. At least for me.
Keep IG for keeping up with certain things. And even take breaks from that and NT. Too much internet in general I think makes you slow with reality.
Trolling I can appreciate but only when done correctly. But the attention people seek on the internet is at epic proportions now a days. It’s pretty disgusting. But I try and filter the BS that’s all you can do. Be aware of your intake mentally.

And as far as keeping up with slang I still say “Dope”,”Fresh” & “ill”. I know my position I play it. :D

Last edited:
Just my 2 cents I’ve seen that 5 horse in that color go for $2-300 used. I could see $500 nwt. In a way you’re both right.

And I still haven’t adjusted to the whole “no cap” slang. Probably be a new term by the time I get used to it. :lol:
Seriously man. “No cap, facts, its a mood” who comes up with this garbage. Its really embarrassing

Why are the cuffs on the polo hoodies so damn loose? I just bought a performance zip up hoodie. It slides off my wrists

Why are the cuffs on the polo hoodies so damn loose? I just bought a performance zip up hoodie. It slides off my wrists

Size down.

Bought one my regular size, fit baggy af. Bought same one a size smaller, fits perfect.

Get to know your local tailor. The little old ladies on a side street can be sure shot. If you rock Ralph from any era, you gotta have someone on the side. Ralph, he of the "Danny Devito Cut".
You ain’t lyin’. I’ve always wanted polo clothing, but never gave it a chance till I was much older. The hoodie sizing is weird. The torso is hella short. Which is why I sized up. I’m a short guy too, but I work out a lot. I’m not a fan of fitted clothing. If the cuffs were a little tighter, it’d be perfect. It’s mad soft though so I give em that

3A6BD0B7-4A05-4888-A46F-DF8AB60FC2B7.jpeg

More life more Lo

Was coming to post that article, but every now and then you'll come up on something nice.

Back
Top Bottom