**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Headed to the Crossings Outlet in PA on the way to pick up my kids from my Parents crib after the school week off.. they had the cross flags tees, the navy/white striped rugby and the denim jacket out. Only had a handful of sweatshirts behind the counter but mostly size S and one 2XL.. I was able to scoop a tricolor in my size. Really would've preferred the red hoodie but got it for 75 with the coupon..
IMAG5887.jpg

It’s a cotch jacket Most of them dudes goin back and forth don’t even know what a HS/collegiate booster is but Ralph ain’t slick though.
Yeah, Ralph know what he doin', but you right at the same time. I'm from a BIG college state, (UK/UofL). Booster means a local big fish who gives big money on the low to their school/team of choice. Some of your favorite NBA'ers have a whole diff understanding of "booster". With that said - NYer Ralph know what he did at the same time.

yeah i saw a couple people saying the tri colour from outlets is thin and wont last a couple washes. you have one? im tempted to snag one from insta, i just hope they dont show up in TK Maxx after :lol:
Nah i didnt cop the tri color. Its not horrible but if your use to og quality you will be disappointed. Its like the red p wing sweatshirt. The white blue hoodie is one of the best retros made as far as quality. U wont be disappointed. But im not sure if its the same quality as the one that was released before on uk sites. Sometimes outlets put out thier own versions with cheaper quality. Havent seen the outlet hoodies in person yet. Im waiting on the red and blue hoodie by mail so i have my fingers crossed. I can let you know the quality on it when it comes

Nah i didnt cop the tri color. Its not horrible but if your use to og quality you will be disappointed. Its like the red p wing sweatshirt. The white blue hoodie is one of the best retros made as far as quality. U wont be disappointed. But im not sure if its the same quality as the one that was released before on uk sites. Sometimes outlets put out thier own versions with cheaper quality. Havent seen the outlet hoodies in person yet. Im waiting on the red and blue hoodie by mail so i have my fingers crossed. I can let you know the quality on it when it comes
To everyone it’s the same I have both. The best retro rl has released since he started the crap.

old polo.jpg
They are fighting over who has the right to buy a garment that low keys calls you a thief. smh
35 plus year old men feeling pride in being called a booster?
I feel pride in knowing I was always able to afford Polo. Funny thing is I went to private school
and lived in a gated community. I am the target consumer. I will wear the jacket
because I get alumni letters all the time asking me to Boost or donate.
You can have the shoplifting angle my friend. To each his own.

Damn right I can wear it. I am an alumni who actually donates.
Please somebody come up to me in the street and talk sideways when I'm in Brooklyn, where I went to private highschool.

Last edited:
35 yo men feeling pride in the fact that they were able to get over on the system is not much different than grown men inviting people to talk to them sideways in the street... I wasn't a booster but if not for them my Lo purchases in my youth would have been way more limited.

35 yo men feeling pride in the fact that they were able to get over on the system is not much different than grown men inviting people to talk to them sideways in the street... I wasn't a booster but if not for them my Lo purchases in my youth would have been way more limited.

I just get irked. No one crew was wearing Polo. Every kid was rocking a little bit or allot of Polo.
I was introduced to Polo in 87 to 89. I remember coming to school and kids asking me what I was wearing.
Kids from the 90s (east 98 st etc) in east flatbush put me onto polo. Allot of kids had Polo over there. Huge ski pieces etc.
The boosting was a part of it. But you had kids who could actually afford it. I used to run with those kids.
We saved our money and hit the out of state outlets in the summer and came to school loaded. We had to use the outlets because most of the big pieces were gone at A&S and Macys. The boosters got to em. lol

Polo is bigger than boosting. Thats just a piece of the community.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom