**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Teach me your ways sensei...

Honestly I just added the **** to cart and that’s the price that came up, I checked out dumb fast. I couldn’t believe it myself until it was in my possession. I didn’t use no promo codes or nada, If you see it add to cart proceed to checkout & see if price re-adjusts.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 5.50.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 5.50.38 AM.png
    289.7 KB · Views: 16
Copped the LNY crest sweater from Macy's for under $120 to go with the CNY J12s... will keep my eye on it on the RL site to see if it drops anymore. I did the short sleve Polo that has the year of the pig embroidered on the back but even at $200 that's a bit much for a shirt. $100 and I'm in tho.

AGREED! These prices are getting to the "unjustifiable" territory. OK, maybe with a big bulky goose, or a lot of sew on placards, this that and the third. But $628.00 for a paper jacket? A paper jacket? And six hundred & twenty eight, precisely? It's like they are just making up a price and assigning it and let's see who pays it. Even with the water repellent and all, high -end, this jacket could have only cost Ralph, $50.00(???) to make. And I'm probably too high at that. Yes, I understand how the retail game goes on mark ups, but this borderline offensive pricing.

I just bought the nautical bear through the site even though it says app only because the app didn’t have the PayPal option

I was logged in and added them to my cart on the app then they appeared in my cart on the website

Don't see anywhere to add cart.

Might do a phone order when I get off work

Don't see anywhere to add cart.

Might do a phone order when I get off work
I was logged into my account on the app and added it to my cart

Then on the web browser when I checked my cart, all the items I added from the app were in there and I checked out

Attachments

• DA1466EE-5032-4CDE-A5E1-DF9728154E22.png
    DA1466EE-5032-4CDE-A5E1-DF9728154E22.png
    676.3 KB · Views: 14
Yes i just got the outlet crossflags hoodie and compared to the last one that came out this one feels tighter around the arms and chest. The other medium fits me perfect this one is slightly too small to wear comfortably.
Both mine are a xl and they fit the same to me.

Back
Top Bottom