**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Stay blessed NT.
Thanks to the homies who held me down... @PrettyBoyBerto boriginal boriginal @Marco Polo @elibom2323 and others.
20190228_172205.jpg

Also caught the sportsman longbill
20190228_143033.jpg

#TheRLList

Yes i just got the outlet crossflags hoodie and compared to the last one that came out this one feels tighter around the arms and chest. The other medium fits me perfect this one is slightly too small to wear comfortably.

You 100% right, definitely are tighter than last years

That winter sale was supposed to end yesterday at like 3:00 a.m. EST. Little annoyed they didnt just extend it off top, either way I got something coming in the mail that I've been waiting to get since I saw it. Cant wait

I rock with that Striped
Finally purchased my favorite item of the season. I'm glad that it was released late and got lost behind all of the excitement. I held my breath each time that resellers put the spotlight on the past two months leading up to the sale.
20190228_230354.jpg

Joint was wildly overpriced for a hoody. I couldnt justify it but i definetly would wear it.

Is there a link for this?

Its on the Lo app.

I like this jacket, but the price is crazy. Also kind a lost as to why they’ve put an 1987 cross flags on the chest and got the Polo 1992 spellout on the sleeve? I get they’re both nautical themed or whatever, but in my opinion would have looked better without the cross flags!

Thanks been waiting on a huge sale on these, came to $55 with tax and shipping!

72D31AAC-564E-4659-BEE0-70FA2FDB8A8F.jpeg Sneak peek at some piece from the upcoming terrain drops .. grabbed off IG .... thoughts?

Looks like a knockoff “climb” tee you would find at a flea market with tacky $19.99 denim and rhinestone tees. Ralph bootleging his own ****, that graphic is terrible.

Also kind a lost as to why they’ve put an 1987 cross flags on the chest and got the Polo 1992 spellout on the sleeve

First thing i noticed after the astronomical pricing. Zero after thought goes into this stuff it seems. No respect for the individual lines but thats the norm at this point it seems.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the nautical items, the crest rugby and the lighthouse bear.... well basically the current in-app exclusives will make it to Macy’s, L&T, etc or will those remain RL.com only releases

Back
Top Bottom