**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

slaughterx slaughterx ugh so tough :frown: good looks on the link need firmly need an S tho. Where’d you find the pics or is that you G

Anyone know where i can find these for the discount really ain't trying to pay over 100 for these.
s7-1320226_lifestyle

Just give it some time, they will go on sale @ Macy's and the RL site soon enough, summer is pretty much here no so it's gonna be a wrap soon on sweatpants and jeans.

slaughterx slaughterx ugh so tough :frown: good looks on the link need firmly need an S tho. Where’d you find the pics or is that you G

That's me.

These items are up on the polo app. You can have the 30 percent taken off if you call customer service and tell them to apply it to your order. I coped the stadium jacket with the 30 percent off.
Anyone with insider info know if these will end up at Macy’s, etc or are these a flagship store, online exclusive, overseas site type of thing?

These items are up on the polo app. You can have the 30 percent taken off if you call customer service and tell them to apply it to your order. I coped the stadium jacket with the 30 percent off.
Just got off with customer service. The 30% off was a no go for me. I’m gonna try and call another agent. They are saying 30% does not apply for app purchases. Did you purchase it first then call?

Anyone with insider info know if these will end up at Macy’s, etc or are these a flagship store, online exclusive, overseas site type of thing?
I’m sure Macy’s will get their allotment of the collection and I’m sure items will be at flagship stores...

Naw. Wouldn’t let me add on the app nor the regular site. Said my item was excluded. Didn’t bother to call.

I’m calling wolf tickets on the 30% off. I just tried to order twice with different reps and they both said “The code does not apply for new items on the app”. So I don’t know how you pulled that off dungeonnupe dungeonnupe . But it’s a not working for me.|l

I called and the CS rep was able to refund me back the 30%. Im still awaiting confirmation on that, but seemed like no problem.

Grabbed the classic grey Kswiss hoodie, grey Kswiss tee, and the striped Tank top for now. Those were the MUST haves.
12710502_fpx.jpeg 12465444_fpx.jpeg IMG_5050.PNG

Also grabbed all the tees and took a shot on this rugby from macys with the 25% off, hopefully its not that "mesh" BS they keep pushing

12465644_fpx.jpeg 12465285_fpx.jpeg 12712212_fpx.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom