**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

These items are up on the polo app. You can have the 30 percent taken off if you call customer service and tell them to apply it to your order. I coped the stadium jacket with the 30 percent off.

I see them. My size sold out. But I dont know. It looks like a damn
nascar jacket in the front. The back is solid. Cant impulse buy when **** is sold out.

Last edited:
I called and the CS rep was able to refund me back the 30%. Im still awaiting confirmation on that, but seemed like no problem.

Grabbed the classic grey Kswiss hoodie, grey Kswiss tee, and the striped Tank top for now. Those were the MUST haves.
12710502_fpx.jpeg 12465444_fpx.jpeg IMG_5050.PNG

Also grabbed all the tees and took a shot on this rugby from macys with the 25% off, hopefully its not that "mesh" BS they keep pushing

12465644_fpx.jpeg 12465285_fpx.jpeg 12712212_fpx.jpeg
I didn’t see the white Tee on Macy’s. Jus the navy hurdler...
Never mind. See it now.

Got my first custom Polo piece, not feeling the new k-swiss hat with the over the top branding on the back and like the look of this one over the sort a dad hat fit/look.

Also had to grab the t-shirt as is my favourite picture from all of the books and has some of my favourite Polo pieces of all time in the picture.

Not been feeling much of the new releases and any of the pieces that have taken my fancy I’m a wait till they’re on sale.

5BB17F08-F339-4F88-8815-8369F4BF54BF.jpeg

53F69FDF-7D6C-4CFC-BCBA-3223AEA44EB7.jpeg

08C2D183-880E-4B4A-ADB3-A051D8301332.jpeg

these hats are trash look fake as hell thank you next

Each to their own, bro. Thanks for you opinion...same way I feel about majority of the items Ralph releasing

I'm sorry b you right it just breaks my heart to see such blasphemy if you was there back then you'd understand this is sacred to some of us out here

I'm sorry b you right it just breaks my heart to see such blasphemy if you was there back then you'd understand this is sacred to some of us out here
I respect the og’s and people who’ve been doing it for time! I was born in 1990 and I’m from Scotland. I ain’t trying to say I was there, because I wasn’t.

I get that not everyone likes customs and I understand that to a certain extent, but I have absolutely no faith in 99.9% of the items that Ralph is currently releasing. I would rather get behind someone doing customs than fill Uncle Ralph’s pockets paying for some mass produced lazy *** design that’s been thrown together in two minutes and gonna be available at 20 different retailers online etc. Obviously that’s just my opinion though and I understand that a lot of people like stuff that’s coming out and I respect that. As I said previously each to their own!

These remind me of the Climb/Alpine/Rafting/Javelin man polos... These are classic prints but I expect these to hit rock bottom clearance at some point like all the other "mesh" polos. Macys restocked this item 3 times yesterday alone!

Last edited:
And I'll be there like

giphy (1).gif

Yea same, got hosed on the rafting club... paid full price initially, ended up returning it and getting the whole set for like $35 each.

Anyway just caught a restock on this joint after missing out yesterday. The tanks are usually harder to get in the past, so dont mind making a play for them now. Im a sucker for basic pieces that stay true to the original style.

12707911_fpx.jpeg

Last edited:
I copped 2/3 as my size was available. If they last long enough and eventually go for lower, what’s the time frame on a price adjustment? Last time I adjusted something on Macy’s, I did it on an item I had bought 3 months ago lol

I copped 2/3 as my size was available. If they last long enough and eventually go for lower, what’s the time frame on a price adjustment? Last time I adjusted something on Macy’s, I did it on an item I had bought 3 months ago lol

Macys is 15 days for a price adjustment.

If you buy one now you would be able to purchase it again at a discount in the same size and return the new one with the original receipt within 180 days.

Macys is 15 days for a price adjustment.

If you buy one now you would be able to purchase it again at a discount in the same size and return the new one with the original receipt within 180 days.
So that must be how I got the price adjustment... I did it through Macy’s chat. I guess they just waived the whole 180 day thing and just gave me the difference

I called and the CS rep was able to refund me back the 30%. Im still awaiting confirmation on that, but seemed like no problem.

Grabbed the classic grey Kswiss hoodie, grey Kswiss tee, and the striped Tank top for now. Those were the MUST haves.
12710502_fpx.jpeg 12465444_fpx.jpeg IMG_5050.PNG

Also grabbed all the tees and took a shot on this rugby from macys with the 25% off, hopefully its not that "mesh" BS they keep pushing

12465644_fpx.jpeg 12465285_fpx.jpeg 12712212_fpx.jpeg

This is all I need in my life. What I've been waiting on. Hoodie, Tee, Tank, all will be copped, and maybe multiples. Y'all's lane is wide open on everything else. I am a simple, old school dude. To me, this is Polo.

Will Polo website get some of these pieces that Macys has? Even with the discount, your not saving much on Macys, smh.

Back
Top Bottom