**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Got dam! How much of a discount you want these new peices for? You only live once, pull the trigger no one likes a cheapo :nthat:

Hey, when majority of their stuff goes on sale, I tend to get used to paying non-retail, LOL.

I did pay full price for the K-swiss logo tee in grey yesterday, so we......shall see.

e$crilla said:
"you know all those xxl that aint there anymore yeah that was me."

You guys are killing the brand with the reselling. I let things go
if it is a hassle to get. It all leads to this...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ralph-...s-as-north-american-sales-decline-11557848141

I dont hang out with guys that wear Polo all the time so if I dont get the
item I want, it will be replaced by something else.
versace.jpg

900 or more for each of these shirts resale. I can resell but I aint like that.

Last edited:
e$crilla said:
"you know all those xxl that aint there anymore yeah that was me."

You guys are killing the brand with the reselling. I let things go
if it is a hassle to get. It all leads to this...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ralph-...s-as-north-american-sales-decline-11557848141

I dont hang out with guys that wear Polo all the time so if I dont get the
item I want, it will be replaced by something else.
versace.jpg

900 or more for each of these shirts resale. I can resell but I aint like that.

no resell rocking all of it the second I get it better not see any biters on my block

This is all I need in my life. What I've been waiting on. Hoodie, Tee, Tank, all will be copped, and maybe multiples. Y'all's lane is wide open on everything else. I am a simple, old school dude. To me, this is Polo.

Simple & understated. That grey hoodie/tee/tank will go with pretty much anything... Hoping they do the other colors down the line!

Yes the shield joints are official classics. Thats my lane. The rest of ya can keep taking two hour voyages across shaky wooden bridges over lava to get the monthly bear t, bear boxers and coffee mugs.

Yes the shield joints are official classics. Thats my lane. The rest of ya can keep taking two hour voyages across shaky wooden bridges over lava to get the monthly bear t, bear boxers and coffee mugs.

you know outlets going to drop fake track and field In about 29 days too

Yea same, got hosed on the rafting club... paid full price initially, ended up returning it and getting the whole set for like $35 each.

Anyway just caught a restock on this joint after missing out yesterday. The tanks are usually harder to get in the past, so dont mind making a play for them now. Im a sucker for basic pieces that stay true to the original style.

12707911_fpx.jpeg
Anybody notice the name on the tags of these joints? "Chariots of Fire"
Check the pics from the classic 1981 movie by the same name;
polo_chariots_lg-01.jpg

5840722_CHARIOTS-OF-FIRE-NEWS_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqy3moXGxCVKumuRxuCpPwRmSyJDoKOiQY4InD_2Gi6ww.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
2337552-7ed733333711e2e971d289660db41b19.jpg

rsz_chariots_of_fire.jpg

Last edited:
Maaaaaaan, I called that "first", mad long ago when pic leaked, whilst internets tripped over they own two feet to needlessly hate. Shizzy clean as I thought, and looks like I thought in my 3rd izzneye. Cats was talkin' that "pastels" and "easter day only" Fug outta here. I see you, @bklynstylebaby
I hear ya bro... I try and keep this Ralph **** simple, if I like it I'll try to buy it. If I don't like it I just keep it pushing. There's Alot of so called fashionistas in here and on ig. It's just clothes at the end of the day, everyone should have their own individual style. I know there's a lot of "Polo purists" that hate all the new items. Same cats that were crying that they retroed some of the stadium items were the same people standing on the line at prince st. :lol:

I hear ya bro... I try and keep this Ralph **** simple, if I like it I'll try to buy it. If I don't like it I just keep it pushing. There's Alot of so called fashionistas in here and on ig. It's just clothes at the end of the day, everyone should have their own individual style. I know there's a lot of "Polo purists" that hate all the new items. Same cats that were crying that they retroed some of the stadium items were the same people standing on the line at prince st. :lol:
Don't get me wrong, I'm old and crusty, but I ain't jumpin' out the window to hate. Most of it, I let it live and move on and do me.

EXCEPT for that 1992 pink/camo hoodie. Would slap Ralph himself over that shizz. Then pick him up and shake his hand for everything else he did for the culture. Whether he meant to or not. S'my word.

Last edited:
I have a XL Yankee Bomber letting go for a under retail lmk if anyone wants it. Couldn’t find a XXL to size swap with.

Attachments

• 4B25281A-8007-4B1B-99DA-A6A8890BC148.png
    4B25281A-8007-4B1B-99DA-A6A8890BC148.png
    889.4 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom