**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

just don't get why peeps get on here to trash the brand dude is 80 yo and still iconic enjoy this run we going to miss it when its over

Brand loyalty is foolish. Yes, the vast majority of my wardrobe is Ralph, but I wouldn't say that I am only going to ever buy Polo, or that I am going to swear it off all together barring some crazy Gucci type BS. 3very brand is going to release things you don't like... and that's fine because no one can or even should want to try to own everything. It's not feasible. Just save the hyperbole, speak with your wallet, and buy whatever the hell you want. No need to cry about it here though, I doubt Ralph reads this thread... or even looks at half the stuff that is being released under his name.

Wish someone wold do a video review of all this k swiss stuff. Especially the stadium
owens jacket. No reviews means the quality might be shaky.
K Swiss not sure. But the Owens **** is average quality and it’s really just the regular Bayport Windbreaker with a nice print. Although I went xxl on the Polo because it was custom slim but I could have went xl. Surprised.

Also that Blake dude does collection reviews but they are inconsistent and he kinda gasses up the product cuz he’s trying to slang it. But it gives you a decent overview.

My nephew put his birthday in my account. lol He is into sneakers. I told him
to open a page for me to check on the 2017 stadium drop.
I miised that drop. Im in my late 30s. I went to school in the 90s.
lmao Got to update the bio.
anyone ever wish you could just set up an item size list with rl.com (30% off of course) they send you one whole collection a season just send back what's no good?
-deep thoughts of a lo addict

in high school in 03 man that's funny its a culture you just got here I never stopped buying polo even when there was nothing to buy this run has been amazing closest thing we have to the dream that was lo in the 90s and ill take it happily hopefully it goes on forever also got news for you bruh lycra and polyester the same thing

Last edited:
Brand loyalty is foolish. Yes, the vast majority of my wardrobe is Ralph, but I wouldn't say that I am only going to ever buy Polo, or that I am going to swear it off all together barring some crazy Gucci type BS. 3very brand is going to release things you don't like... and that's fine because no one can or even should want to try to own everything. It's not feasible. Just save the hyperbole, speak with your wallet, and buy whatever the hell you want. No need to cry about it here though, I doubt Ralph reads this thread... or even looks at half the stuff that is being released under his name.
to open a page for me to check on the 2017 stadium drop. Im in my late 30s. I went to school in the 90s.

to open a page for me to check on the 2017 stadium drop. Im in my late 30s. I went to school in the 90s.

okkkkkuuuuuurrrrr!!!!!!

Great buys NT

547CA54F-1776-410F-AF20-45AFBDDEC279.png

•Pre Order open now•
The great people w/ great product from @theroheproject has a new crown coming. Any one that has previous hats from them will tell you the “quality” is better than anything ralph has put out in years and that’s a fact.My guys have been doing this for years
This is great.

anyone ever wish you could just set up an item size list with rl.com (30% off of course) they send you one whole collection a season just send back what's no good?
-deep thoughts of a lo addict

in high school in 03 man that's funny its a culture you just got here I never stopped buying polo even when there was nothing to buy this run has been amazing closest thing we have to the dream that was lo in the 90s and ill take it happily hopefully it goes on forever also got news for you bruh lycra and polyester the same thing
For some of us, it wasn't a dream. We were there. In the 90's. (I'm still lookin' for that contact lense that fell out in '03).

I will say, to even have this much Lo to even complain about is a luxury, so you right.

Sounds like it's a summer weight Sweatshirt, which I figured because of the time of year it's dropping, and which I was afraid of. Still copping, but I knew it would be no where near the original KSwiss.

I just got mine in today. Yes its a lighter material (its part of the summer collection so naturally) but the "old navy" comparisons are bogus. The material feels nice to me, its perfect for the current weather or layering in the colder months.

if lo is old navy quality now old navy got to be wal mart its all relative

Basically this. I was in an old navy a few days ago with shorty, that stuff was hard to even look at. Besides to expect the same quality and materials of 25 years ago in ANY product is unrealistic.

With that said the double knit performance material and heat pressed **** needs to stop

Last edited:
I am beyond shocked with how cheaply made the polo 1992 pullover is, I’ve seen better nylon then this at a dollar store.

Ll bean filson and carhartt at half the price makes polo feel like old navy. I bought a ll bean ragg wool sweater and chamios shirt a few years back at a combined price of under 180 and the quality and weight puts most of this lo to shame. Ya comparing polo to h&m but when you put it next to quality clothing you feel the difference. Im not knocking all the new stuff. THe first uk cross flag hoodie and white sail boat hoodie were vintage quailty. Im mostly dissapointed in the sweatshirts. And alot of otherwise quality pieces were ruined with the heat press crap.

I am beyond shocked with how cheaply made the polo 1992 pullover is, I’ve seen better nylon then this at a dollar store.
Thats what im talking about. The stadium popover to me is quality cus it feels like the og. Havent felt this new 1992 pastel pullover but at the price point no one should have to complain about the quality. Even light weight stuff can be good quality so i dont wanna hear that crap about its a summer pullover. You can feel good quality weather the item is light weight or heavy. And its not just the retro items. Other items like the iconic rugbys or even the horsey hats feel thin lightweight and cheap.

Last edited:
Thats what im talking about. The stadium popover to me is quality cus it feels like the og. Havent felt this new 1992 pastel pullover but at the price point no one should have to complain about the quality. Even light weight stuff can be good quality so i dont wanna hear that crap about its a summer pullover. You can feel good quality weather the item is light weight or heavy. And its not just the retro items. Other items like the iconic rugbys or even the horsey hats feel thin lightweight and cheap.

That last women’s pullover they did was money, besides the low budget heat press letters the construction of it and materials were fire.

Back
Top Bottom