**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Sport
31CAD379-A0DC-4E82-BC4D-CDAB9854898D.jpeg
EA38E3C0-BE3B-4A31-BEEF-40B575CEAC33.jpeg
4D459A6E-AFB1-4160-A7DC-4696DFFABAF8.jpeg

Also looks like TJ caught the other p wing shirts that Marshall’s didn’t.
I came up short on Large but good amount for XL-XXL

540488A6-62C8-4D04-803B-4857F2F5E167.jpeg
B4018BFD-2C9E-4C89-BD70-4537B4333A59.jpeg
345F52C2-C73F-4019-8C49-50F1DCA07B3B.jpeg

21B7A4B3-8572-48AB-9678-2ADF2F33C32B.jpeg
damn. the sport collection is trash. wtf

here's my take on the ltd drops its the only way they sell it full price and make 1000% return on their investment it may not be for everyone that's what the general release and sales are for its a way of offering exclusivity with in the collection I got no problem with any of it cause I seen the future before 10 years from now all this will be classics and everyone going to wish they just bit the bullets and bought as much as they could

yall seen this?

love to meet this guy and be extra American New York obnoxious by just standing there in head to lo life this freaking guy ***** with buy this don't buy that buy whatever the hell you want just don't pay retail for it got it gimme my 14 minutes back now please

Basically the video said what we were saying all along. Too much gaudy over branding
and flags on everything. Would a fan cheering for their home country at the olympics who
lives in America wear the stadium with an american flag on it? No. If the flag were a torch, then
people from other countries wouldnt feel obnoxious in the jacket.

Allot of the artwork and graphics would look better on the backs of the jackets and shirts.
Always branding Polo on the jacket leaves no mystery. I liked in the 90s when people didnt know what
CP RL 93 meant but they liked my shirt. They saw the graphic on the back of the ski jacket
and it didnt say P O L O across the chest. It was smaller on the arm or left chest.

Subtlety has been lost.
Basically... use the symbols but drop the Polo branding on the outside.
Cp rl 93 is good enough. It dont have to say Polo. P2 Sailing is good enough.
RLPC is good enough. RL 2000 is good enough by itself as well. Stadium Games or
Stadium 1992 is good enough. It doesnt need a Polo branding on the outside.

I am in my late 30s. Yes I wore the brand when all the grails werent chosen yet.

Last edited:
RL EU

Attachments

• aed33b13d67d788bfa0fc496931da814.png
    aed33b13d67d788bfa0fc496931da814.png
    655.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 36c86ee2116bb5d053c1b948e5af8eed.png
    36c86ee2116bb5d053c1b948e5af8eed.png
    543.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 170257b992f56b691f3e2a8f30b7212a.png
    170257b992f56b691f3e2a8f30b7212a.png
    778.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
The #LTD capsule sucks but the standard release stuff looks a lot better.

I love the design of this hat but the random colors threw me off, wish they did it in a better c/w
Goes with Kayak long sleeve nicely. Just wish the orange was red on the hat and could have done without the flag on the back. But I do like the quality on it.

yall seen this?

I agree with 97% of this.

This man knows! This is the way that I have purchased Ralph Lauren for the last 15 years; minimal logos with a focus on quality and design.
This is the true definition of "timeless" clothing that can be worn in casual to formal settings that will pay for it self year after year several times over.

This man knows! This is the way that I have purchased Ralph Lauren for the last 15 years; minimal logos with a focus on quality and design.
This is the true definition of "timeless" clothing that can be worn in casual to formal settings that will pay for it self year after year several times over.
Yeah but **** this blote. nothing in this vid or any other vid he has tells me he has style what so ever.very bland and dry like a saltine It’s blasphemy to even compared oneself to such wackiness. I’ve seen you post a i.t. And say to myself....it’s not for me but got dam that’s a hard *** pice.Only fly-A- likes can comprehend that movement.I hate these types of vids especially considering RL has you covered for “any” occasion!! Salute

Yeah but **** this blote. nothing in this vid or any other vid he has tells me he has style what so ever.very bland and dry like a saltine It’s blasphemy to even compared oneself to such wackiness. I’ve seen you post a i.t. And say to myself....it’s not for me but got dam that’s a hard *** pice.Only fly-A- likes can comprehend that movement.I hate these types of vids especially considering RL has you covered for “any” occasion!! Salute
Much Appreciated Krash and Salute! This guy is so very far on the other end of the spectrum when it comes to style. But looking past his delivery, I recognize a lot of the reasons that he gives for his method of choosing what he spends his money on. I agree those of us that appreciate all corners of RL definitely can recognize greatness when we see it, even if it isn't something that we would buy for our own tastes.

Basically the video said what we were saying all along. Too much gaudy over branding
and flags on everything. Would a fan cheering for their country at the olympics who
lives in America wear the stadium with an american flag on it? No. If the flag were a torch, then
people from other countries wouldnt feel obnoxious in the jacket.

Allot of the artwork and graphics would look better on the backs of the jackets.
Always branding Polo on the jacket leaves no mystery. I liked in the 90s when people didnt know what
CP RL 93 meant but they liked the shirt. They saw the graphic on the back of the ski jacket
and it didnt say P O L O across the chest. It eas smaller on the arm or left chest.

Subtlety has been lost.

if you listen real close he's basically saying don't buy the cheap **** buy only suits sweaters rrl etc feels like he on the pay roll

That whole Sport drop is 100% yuck...

Meanwhile womenz is out here gettin blessing that will jus sit. Gimme a mens version of this with black instead of white an keep all the Sport stuff.

1C1A71E5-24E8-4DE0-9252-787A1D856A67.png
421CFAAC-8B56-4BD1-9DE7-86AD70AD4D1E.png

I feel that dude in the video had some very valid points but at the same time is speaking from having a fashion sense drastically different than mine. So I take the gems and leave the rest from it.

Back
Top Bottom