**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Got a chance to see the polo sport limited edition today in hand. The jackets are nice Forsure. Tried the foil pants on in a 2xl and couldn’t swag it out lol At the price point of the jacket ( around 400) it’s a debatable pass unfortunately. Or maybe I’m just used to buying all my lo with a major discount.

Latest pick up for the collection. Sold the retro earlier this year and was gonna get it back for summer until I stumbled upon this for a steal. I actually really like the retro of this, had never seen the og up close before. Crazy the difference in detail with some of the og/retro pieces, especially with graphics etc
966EDAB5-80B2-4100-8B08-9E4B2C0DE08E.jpeg
778823B1-9F08-4766-A8DB-718A6A6E2FEF.jpeg

That whole Sport drop is 100% yuck...

Meanwhile womenz is out here gettin blessing that will jus sit. Gimme a mens version of this with black instead of white an keep all the Sport stuff.

1C1A71E5-24E8-4DE0-9252-787A1D856A67.png
421CFAAC-8B56-4BD1-9DE7-86AD70AD4D1E.png
Yo, this is fire.

Anyway this can be had under retail? :nerd:

As in doesn’t RL always have discount codes flying around?

I don’t think I’ve copped from the site since #PoloGate

Did the US ever get this release? Saw it sitting on the UK site for months but haven’t seen it elsewhere unless it sold out ASAP like the that sailing sweater fiasco

Attachments

• B253DADA-C6A9-4A02-83FC-55767DAAAE0A.png
    B253DADA-C6A9-4A02-83FC-55767DAAAE0A.png
    1,014.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 4F45CFB5-5385-4D17-9FD6-37B1607496FD.png
    4F45CFB5-5385-4D17-9FD6-37B1607496FD.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Just a heads up. The Ralph Lauren website has an extra 30% on select items. With the code MEMDAY it runs until the 29th.

If it aint made in Italy or France, I dont wear it anymore. I accepted China because Polo
was sentimental to my young years. Its the only section in my closet that is made in China.
Now it's Purple Label or my Italian brands. I cant deal with the low quality of mens Polo
any longer.
I'll use my methods to get Purple Label just like I get the Fendi. Im in the Penthouse
suite. Highschool was over a long time.
When people ask me "Is that Polo", I will say no... Purple Label.

If it aint made in Italy or France, I dont wear it anymore. I accepted China because Polo
was sentimental to my young years. Its the only section in my closet that is made in China.
Now it's Purple Label or my Italian brands. I cant deal with the low quality of mens Polo
any longer.
I'll use my methods to get Purple Label just like I get the Fendi. Im in the Penthouse
suite. Highschool was over a long time.
When people ask me "Is that Polo", I will say no... Purple Label.
Ummmmm ok

Fendi was the best European name for sportswear and business casual that was tossed out to impress? Fendi?!?! Not Kiton or Brioni. Time to review that Robb Report subscription.
How high is this Penthouse?

giphy-2.gif

Edit:
That Purple Label bear sweater you erased is actually nice and prob well made. And yes sometimes better stuff in a Label’s upper tier stuff i.e. Boss Selection and Lacoste Gold, Silver, Made France, Special editions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom