**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

These were the best quality tees. Embroidery was great. Need to pick up more
The whole line was well made even when it got to the outlets (lesser quality and all) still better than a good 85/95 percent of releases RL has put out the last year and a half too two years. Anything else was just pieces ..I.e. a few hats a shirt or jacket ,some socks ect.

Fendi was the best European name for sportswear and business casual that was tossed out to impress? Fendi?!?! Not Kiton or Brioni. Time to review that Robb Report subscription.
How high is this Penthouse?

giphy-2.gif

Edit:
That Purple Label bear sweater you erased is actually nice and prob well made. And yes sometimes better stuff in a Label’s upper tier stuff i.e. Boss Selection and Lacoste Gold, Silver, Made France, Special editions.

think homeboy saying he got a fendi hook up, but brioni? is there a Pauly walnuts in the house? paging mr. walnuts, mr Pauly walnuts you have a phone call...
giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    900.6 KB · Views: 0
think homeboy saying he got a fendi hook up, but brioni? is there a Pauly walnuts in the house? paging mr. walnuts, mr Pauly walnuts you have a phone call...
giphy.gif

RectangularKlutzyIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif

The not so subtle name dropping and boasting just cracked me up. As an older dude (Gen X 80s kid) can appreciate Label for what it is. Things change over time. Certain point in Life where stop caring what others think and wear. Or what others think about what you wear. Not that serious.
Thread has got good info and helpful people.

These were the best quality tees. Embroidery was great. Need to pick up more
I concur. Got this same one and in Royal with the yellow collar as well as the red/green/white/blue rugby. Of all the retro themed ****, I think the crossflags was the best quality by far (aside from the maybe the Limited Stadium and Snow Beach releases that I can't actually speak to cause I don't own - I do have the snow beach caps but the brims are complete trash on those). I did try on the crossflags hoodie at the outlet but the neckhole was crazy small on that ****. Might've bought the size up.

Fendi was the best European name for sportswear and business casual that was tossed out to impress? Fendi?!?! Not Kiton or Brioni. Time to review that Robb Report subscription.
How high is this Penthouse?

giphy-2.gif

Edit:
That Purple Label bear sweater you erased is actually nice and prob well made. And yes sometimes better stuff in a Label’s upper tier stuff i.e. Boss Selection and Lacoste Gold, Silver, Made France, Special editions.
I see your point. I was just saying that if you want clothes that will have value
10 or 20 years down the road, Polo is not that anymore. You are better off
getting the Purple Label stuff and holding that. Most of these guys wont have that
Paris Bear 10 years from now for eg. And you can get it for 4 to 5 bills.

Hey Bro. best cop of the sportsman drop. I use this **** everyday.

Thanks. Copped it mainly for trips and what not but I'm sure I'll get everyday use out of it as well. Seems versatile. Seems big as hell to me :lol: a lot of room which is great

ordered that cross flags sweatshirt for 40 at the outlets... hopefully they have my size and ship it out

I see your point. I was just saying that if you want clothes that will have value
10 or 20 years down the road, Polo is not that anymore. You are better off
getting the Purple Label stuff and holding that. Most of these guys wont have that
Paris Bear 10 years from now for eg. And you can get it for 4 to 5 bills.

I couldn't care less about my clothes holding value... I don't plan on reselling them. I hold on to most of my gear, but when I do need to make some closet space I usually sell it to a friend for next to nothing, or I just give it away to o e of my relatives or friends kids.

Anyway, I really want the shirt sleeve denim Hawaii button up, but they don't have it in my size here, and I'm a cheap *** so I don't want to pay extra for shipping on a clearance item... I wonder if I ordered a non clearance item with it would the shipping be free... there's a navy long sleep oxford with a flag on the back that I saw yesterday that I want...

I couldn't care less about my clothes holding value... I don't plan on reselling them. I hold on to most of my gear, but when I do need to make some closet space I usually sell it to a friend for next to nothing, or I just give it away to o e of my relatives or friends kids.

Anyway, I really want the shirt sleeve denim Hawaii button up, but they don't have it in my size here, and I'm a cheap *** so I don't want to pay extra for shipping on a clearance item... I wonder if I ordered a non clearance item with it would the shipping be free... there's a navy long sleep oxford with a flag on the back that I saw yesterday that I want...
Allot of people call customer service and finesse them by pretending to be unhappy to get free shipping. I've heard that it works. Give it a try.

Does this one have more compartments than the snow beach one or same layout? I know it’s type bigger that’s why I ask
Not sure about the snow beach one but this one has the one large compartment and another one within that. Also another one on the front

Back
Top Bottom