**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

What’s the cheapest route to import something from RL UK? Lol seriously... I’m tired of seeing stuff in my size disappear right when the good deals come around then I see them sitting on the UK site plus more smh

I know some of you guys purchase from there so what route do you guys take?
:nerd:

I’m serious... I’m well aware of ppl not wanting to reveal info due to lurkers or only wanting to tell certain ppl stuff but I mean if someone can PM me I’d greatly appreciate it.

I know I’m not the most popular person but I’m a regular in here
You jus need to find a forwarding service. It’s gonna cost more to buy from UK (item usually priced more due to conversion, then paying forwarding service and shipping) google UK forwarding service. It’s no secret jus cost more...

You jus need to find a forwarding service. It’s gonna cost more to buy from UK (item usually priced more due to conversion, then paying forwarding service and shipping) google UK forwarding service. It’s no secret jus cost more...

Thanks for the reply. I’ve seen ppl post about using forwarding services in the past but I didn’t know which 1 is the most reliable. Most the stuff I want on the UK site is already discounted still sitting at a FSR somehow yet sold out full price over here. I just assumed a lower price plus a percentage off plus conversion rate shouldn’t be too bad.

I’d much rather go that route than to resort to the IG resellers. Some are good but i had 1 experience that didn’t go as planned that kinda left me weary

I scooped the polo sport cap (don't clown me), I liked the PS jean dad cap too I haven't decided if it's a necessity. I liked the vest but $300 is absurd, even at $169.99 it would have been a little more reasonable, and I still would've felt it was overpriced but maybe swung it. The blue track pants caught my eye but $200 for generic windbreaker material with a foil strip down the leg, just seamed uninspired.

IG polo trappers taxin on items u can get of the app right now, One guy in particular has the polo sport Jean cap for $130, you can get it off the app for $50.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve seen ppl post about using forwarding services in the past but I didn’t know which 1 is the most reliable. Most the stuff I want on the UK site is already discounted still sitting at a FSR somehow yet sold out full price over here. I just assumed a lower price plus a percentage off plus conversion rate shouldn’t be too bad.

I’d much rather go that route than to resort to the IG resellers. Some are good but i had 1 experience that didn’t go as planned that kinda left me weary
I feel you in the IG sellers thing. I only mess wit 2, maybe 3 of em.
As far as the forwarding service, I’ve used Skypax before. Pretty smooth...

I’m serious... I’m well aware of ppl not wanting to reveal info due to lurkers or only wanting to tell certain ppl stuff but I mean if someone can PM me I’d greatly appreciate it.

I know I’m not the most popular person but I’m a regular in here
There's really no special way of ordering from overseas. Like it was mentioned, you have to use a forwarding service and depending on which one and which plan you have the savings may be more.
I use MyUk and it's been good for me thus far. Anymore questions feel free to pm me.

I should slap myself for not grabbing that stadium rugby off HBX. Waiting for a bigger price drop now my size is gone

Sounds like you guys need a plug abroad... hehehe. But seriously, no UK NTers? I know Polo isn't nearly as popular over there as it is here, just like Jordans... so I can believe desired items sitting.

@Capcussa help out the homies.

I dunno but that tan corduroy jacket had a full size run and just went completely OOS. Kinda wanted it too but I felt like it could have dropped more.

Joint going straight to the archive
Screenshot_20190530-082815_Chrome.jpg

#TheRLList

I’d love a plug abroad lol

Also, does RL do fake sellouts from time to time? I had this on my want list https://www.ralphlauren.com/hidden/rugby-bear-sweater/0041897596.html

There was a FSR then the moment the TAKE30 started, it got taken off the site which is strange because the code wasn’t even applicable to the item. No way they just all sold out at once like that..... yet once again there’s a FSR on the UK site

Yes they do. They've begun implementing this practice within the last year. Someone chime in if they've done it longer. I know they did it for the tiger letterman.

2337552-7ed733333711e2e971d289660db41b19.jpg

Yo, anyone got a bead on this? It posted, sold out, shows no signs of coming back. Slept on one on the bay, got sniped. Spidey- sense is telling me this one will be that unadvertised "limited" that if you missed it, you missed it. Hope I'm wrong.
Macy's has re-uped. Couldn't get caught slippin' again. Pulled trigger. $49.50 is decent, anyway. Free in store pick up.

Last edited:
Missed out on the striped pants to go with the striped shirt
francis.png

Made sure to grab the shirt before it sold out in my size.

There were more items... Like these. I had 1st dibs but I don't really do the vintage stuff (not that there's anything wrong with vintage)
Screenshot_20190530-082656_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190530-082521_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190530-082800_Chrome.jpg

Always liked that tennis polo

The green one is :pimp:

They need to bring back stuff like that, not this silver tin foil crap

2337552-7ed733333711e2e971d289660db41b19.jpg

Yo, anyone got a bead on this? It posted, sold out, shows no signs of coming back. Slept on one on the bay, got sniped. Spidey- sense is telling me this one will be that unadvertised "limited" that if you missed it, you missed it. Hope I'm wrong.
Was about to tell you its back up on macys but they only got XL. This runs one runs roomy

I got one once for 40% off rrl and PL. I dunno what the occasion was but I wasn't asking any questions.

RRL was excluded from the last code I had from them. Wouldn't mind one that works on RRL tho, plotting on some stuff.

Back
Top Bottom