**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

its not silver its reflector 3m type stuff shine bright like a diamond I say the hats and bag were lit af in the store only question is how much of it do you like? answer for 30% off y'all gonna start slurping it no doubt heads up it does run huge so size accordingly

664B1E07-FD0F-4662-86F0-F9AF543E3BE9.png
2337552-7ed733333711e2e971d289660db41b19.jpg

Yo, anyone got a bead on this? It posted, sold out, shows no signs of coming back. Slept on one on the bay, got sniped. Spidey- sense is telling me this one will be that unadvertised "limited" that if you missed it, you missed it. Hope I'm wrong.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...chType=ls&searchPass=exactMultiMatch&slotId=7

Macy's webstore needs to do a better job of labeling the item. Fit is important. You have classic, slim, custom, custom slim and performance; all of which have varying widths. Frustrating.

Good looks y'all. Saw it this morning and pulled the trigger immed-jet-ly!
"Items you ordered for pickup at Macy's Fayette Mall are unavailable and your order was canceled. Don't worry, you won't be charge for the canceled items.

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Shield Chariots Tank Top
Color: Andover Heather
Size: XL
Qty: 1
$49.50"

WTF? That wackness, I'm sayin' though. Cancelled?

"Items you ordered for pickup at Macy's Fayette Mall are unavailable and your order was canceled. Don't worry, you won't be charge for the canceled items.

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Shield Chariots Tank Top
Color: Andover Heather
Size: XL
Qty: 1
$49.50"

WTF? That wackness, I'm sayin' though. Cancelled?

Shady macys

the run has been fun fellas with the lo sport drop its over maybe terrain will have something p racing might have some gems but the top 5 of all time (stadium/track and field, snow beach/ski 92, cp 93/yacht club, hi tech/outdoors, polo sport) has just concluded got enough to last 2 lifetimes hope you did too bury me in my lo all we do is rock lo symbols for love and loyalty thank you Ralph thank you lo lifes especially my man rack lo keep those patches coming maybe see you guys in the next 25 years for the 50th of 1992 by then ill need some new pieces I lost again along the way I do this for the culture keep it going til infinity my dudes LL forever escrilla out peace mic drop...by the way its silver/reflector for the silver anniversary of polo sport got to wait another 25 for the gold to drop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom