**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

$12 at Ross.
Doesn’t count to me as buying new stuff.:lol:
0B4EBEB3-2CF1-41D4-ADA2-8A8B64DB3561.jpeg

Ran up in my Uncle Ralph's spot today, (Macy's). Finally got to try on the nylon 1992 Easter pull over. Maaaaan, that joint is fire. To each their own, but this one does not qualify as "Kaka" (Lolife news) in my book. But that's my book.

Grabbed one the other week off one of those IG resellers posted in here. Couldn’t turn it down for $125

RL with the 30% off $150 finally.. looks like most department stores should be having their F&F sale by Sunday.

RL refuses to put the allover kicker bear print eligible after all this time..... its all good tho, let’s see if Macy’s makes it eligible

63E3AA61-0278-4C89-8ACE-FCF85E58CA3D.png

Can’t front I like this cause for the most part it’s a original piece
Hit up ukloset on Instagram. Tell em krash sent you.
You guys think this is going to sell out quick or well eventually get 30% off down the line?

I think my denim collection is pretty much complete... even though I don't own a single pair of RRL or Purple Label yet. I need to get rid of all my classic and relaxed fits though, but I just bought a pair today so... that's not going so well.

20190816_200940.jpg

I'm ready for fall!
3rd from the very top right
Is that the American red color
I see in the rrl hoody???

Anyone got a customized hat from RL? I see they’re eligible for the 30% off but the mock up design after you pick an emblem has poor placement... wanted to know if the final product was straight

I was the outlets today the varsity jacket is definitely not the $700 ones there's nothing on the back in my opinion the black denim varsity jacket with the big tiger head in the back is flames but all the hot items be on that bs limited edition high mark up prices the women section had some nice items

Back
Top Bottom