**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

PM me your size and I'll see if there's any more.

Same invite to anyone looking for either the MA-1 or Rod & Reel. Also seen the olive Kayak (L & XL) long sleeve too if anyone still needs to cross that off their lists.

How much were they asking I need XL in both?:nerd:

My bad hit me in dm’s if you can :wink:

Almost forgot beanies kind of lit at Macy’s right now need another sale might grab a few.
185F7F2B-3AB6-4F03-B703-8E0A83F01E64.png

App wouldn't load the jacket for me today or yesterday :lol: thankfully I caught another hat today, set for life now :nthat:

Can anyone help me with the 2017 stadium P wing hat?? I am a 7.25 in a fitted. Need sizing help! I believe a few pages back someone said L/XL for the longbill but i dont think this is a long bill hat

Can anyone help me with the 2017 stadium P wing hat?? I am a 7.25 in a fitted. Need sizing help! I believe a few pages back someone said L/XL for the longbill but i dont think this is a long bill hat

longbill fitted 100 they stretch so choose what best for you personally I prefer not stretch my gear

the p wing cap actually only came in 3 sizes, S M & L.

im a s/m in the stadium long bill and went with a medium in the pwing cap it fits perfectly.

Last edited:
Glad I got the Pop Over. The Stadium patch is huge and the sheild as well. XXL size.
Matches perfect with my nylon navy blue fila track pants. The jacket dont
say stadium baby. Made the right choice. I should be an NFL scout. I got Mahomes for
the windbreaker. lol

Pictures make it look bright and ugly. In person the blue bleached section is darker.
Way better in person. It is darker and subtle in person.

stadium 2.jpg

Next day it arrived with free shipping. Damn.
Retired from Polo. I got the P wing jacket, cp 93 jacket, rlyc jacket,
2 bear jacket, hi tech jacket, and the stadium.
I live in florida so the suicide , indian head, red line, and p racing coats make no sense.
Too hot.

Im done. Have fun.

Unless... he brings back the Fireman jacket with the giant cp 93 on the back. Only piece left
thats not a goose that gets me excited.

Last edited:
I wear a 7 1/8 and got a small

for the record all y'all said this drop was whack meanwhile ... I got my 4 items both hats pants and the sweatshirt very happy on to skier found a dope polo sport outdoors hat on far fetch I picked up too that line might be ite holding out for a blue p wing collection in the spring

Glad I got the Pop Over. The Stadium patch is huge and the sheild as well. XXL size.
Matches perfect with my nylon navy blue fila track pants. The jacket dont
say stadium baby. Made the right choice. I should be an NFL scout. I got Mahomes for
the windbreaker. lol

Pictures make it look bright and ugly. In person the blue bleached section is darker.
Way better in person. It is darker and subtle in person.

stadium 2.jpg

Unless... he brings back the Fireman jacket with the giant cp 93 on the back. Only piece left
thats not a goose that gets me excited.
Funny you mention fireman jacket. Don’t think it’s has CP-93 on the back tho
0F70249F-0134-44F9-8F4B-E8A778331755.jpeg

Funny you mention fireman jacket. Don’t think it’s has CP-93 on the back tho
0F70249F-0134-44F9-8F4B-E8A778331755.jpeg
It has to have the chunky C P 93 stitched on the back for me to have to put up with re sellers
and discount code bias against "certain" items and restock hunting etc, all over again. It gets annoying.

Back
Top Bottom