**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Sometimes it doesn’t pay to be cheap. Tried to bargain him down to $60 and he sold it an hour later to someone else. Nice come up.:rolleyes
4EF6957A-D58C-49F1-B7B3-A477D97976E7.jpeg

I never saw my size available online. I saw M-XXL and I saw all the reups. I needed a S. When the 30% was going on, sizes were appearing and disappearing and none were a S at least from what I saw. Plus it was a weird drop and a lot of the sizes being uploaded were for “pick up only” and my size wasn’t here locally. Everyone was seeing different sizes available. Y’all prolly forgot but I was the 1st one to upload a pic of that hoodie in store with a description saying it ran big

where I did mess up tho was thinking it was gonna appear elsewhere and Be Widely available and able to be had for the low cuz I thought it was gonna be the same situation as the Climb hoodie which had that random drop everyone went crazy over then all of a sudden it popped up everywhere and made deep discount

And what was the take away from your current dilemma?

Also don’t think it was limited as much as more heads in the game with each drop you got to be in it to win it b

I could see if I saw my size and just overlooked it... I never found my size... all the sizes restocked weren’t what I was looking for lol I think a couple of us thought it’d pop up elsewhere besides Oznico tho

it was 1 of those weird releases where when the link first surfaced only 2 sizes were available.. then 1 day it was only “pick up only/shipping not available”.. I kept seeing random sizes besides what I wanted

Last edited:
I saw but they don’t have my size. I’ve never seen my size (S) anywhere. I tried the M on when it first dropped and reported how it ran big. At the time, when I had Macy’s stock check the webID no size S was available.

One person kindly offered me a size S through PM a while ago but that was when I underestimated the release and thought it’d be released elsewhere. I remember it on the Polo showroom fall preview pic but it hasn’t popped up on RL yet like everything else did
It's bulking season. Cop the M

Laugh now cry later

It's bulking season. Cop the M

Laugh now cry later
Bruh I been in the gym and I was still swimming when I tried on the M lmao some hoodies I can pull off the M in but not that joint lol would’ve thought I was back in the baggy clothes era

Moto cross pants came in material dope it’s got knit and mesh very unique I’ll be living in those this winter in l.a.

I want this RLX Moon Bubble but the seller won’t budge and gets attitude when you try and bargain. Acted like it was gonna fly off the shelf and it hasn’t. Do I break down and pay the measly extra $50? If I learned anything from that last jacket I should swoop but I almost don’t wanna put money in the dickhead sellers pocket.
Dropped $300 on trees yesterday but debating $50 on a jacket I have wanted for years. >D
My principles and logic is backwards sometimes.:smh:

ahat ahat I still can’t make my mind up:rolleyes
Dude is like “I SAID NO STOP BOTHERING ME” I was like “It still ain’t sell tho”:rofl: If I do buy it dude probably gonna spit on it and put a tear in the lining.

I want this RLX Moon Bubble but the seller won’t budge and gets attitude when you try and bargain. Acted like it was gonna fly off the shelf and it hasn’t. Do I break down and pay the measly extra $50? If I learned anything from that last jacket I should swoop but I almost don’t wanna put money in the dickhead sellers pocket.
Dropped $300 on trees yesterday but debating $50 on a jacket I have wanted for years. >D
My principles and logic is backwards sometimes.:smh:

ahat ahat I still can’t make my mind up:rolleyes
Dude is like “I SAID NO STOP BOTHERING ME” I was like “It still ain’t sell tho”:rofl: If I do buy it dude probably gonna spit on it and put a tear in the lining.
I have left so many of these types of sellers holding their merchandise. If someone is an :emoji_horse: hole while I'm asking about an item, I'll pass on it every time, no matter how badly I want it. 9 out of 10 times the item will show up again from another seller.

Last edited:
I have left so many of these types of sellers holding their merchandise. If someone is an :emoji_horse: hole while I'm asking about an item, I'll pass on it every time, no matter how badly I want it. 9 out of 10 times the item will show up again from another seller.
Right. I run into this from time to time and I do usually pass off general principle. I understand not wanting to deal with bargaining but you deal in “used” sales you gotta expect it.
Either way gotta **** or get off the pot eventually with this coat. I been playing games with it for years one way or another.:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom