**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

ordered crossed skier hoodie from Macys they sent me bmx hoodie how the hell does that happen they don't even have the bike hoodie up anymore dahphuq ? I smell an inside job anyone else have a theory ???

ordered crossed skier hoodie from Macys they sent me bmx hoodie how the hell does that happen they don't even have the bike hoodie up anymore dahphuq ? I smell an inside job anyone else have a theory ???
BMX hoodies are still floating around stores. I saw a XXL today in San Fran. But that is a major error. Totally different colors. But could b a honest mistake, who knows...

Late to the party, lol. But happy I finally got my hands on one and for less than half original retail price :nthat:
01F4BEE9-39F2-4BF8-9F03-1FE7E524AA8C.jpeg
Where?

BMX hoodies are still floating around stores.

mos def...i still have it on my wishlist on Macy’s so I saw that it’s $126 now. I went to macys to look up the webId for my size and they confirmed to me that they never received my size (S) but that Harold Square in NY or something has it but they can’t ship it lol and my store still had an XL

That size S must’ve went to the bigger stores cuz I never saw a FSR for that hoodie online when it dropped

I have left so many of these types of sellers holding their merchandise. If someone is an :emoji_horse: hole while I'm asking about an item, I'll pass on it every time, no matter how badly I want it. 9 out of 10 times the item will show up again from another seller.

This a billion times
On line face to face idc you try to get fly we can rock how ever you want it.
I’ve sold traded and always remained humble
If someone ever bought anything from me I’m always appreciative
In trades never even attempt to beat someone
Most of the resellers that everyone complaining about 9 x’s out 10 I know em personally
An tell them to get that bread
I might not be the one to cop but get that bread ???‍♂️
I did 3 Traid shows and walked away with less than half of what I came with and a nice takeaway ? so I cannot complain
But I watched a lot of sellers pack up with what they came with and sell nothing because they want to bang people in the head. The same way i will never beg someone to buy from me go’s the same for me to buy from someone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom