**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

does anyone here have the above and can comment on the weight? I've had mixed experiences with camel hair and dont want something too thin

did you read the description under details and sizing reviews there too it looks very rich and fine fabric cupro is similar to summer rayon dresses women wear you already know what the camel hair is like only one way to find out you can always return it if you don't like it rl gives 30 days they may give more this time of year hope this helps

Last edited:
Saw this on sale for $51 at Saks Fifth Ave...torn between medium and small since this is a classic fit...seems like this is cut a little bigger than the iconic rugby. Anyone have it and can let me know how it runs?

Attachments

• 2C954146-FEE5-4369-8086-E87815FBC657.jpeg
    2C954146-FEE5-4369-8086-E87815FBC657.jpeg
    462.9 KB · Views: 32
some one said it before longtime ago polo sizes based on 1950's athletic medium for me they always a little short the larger they get the wider they get in relation to the length depends on you body types

Men’s warehouse has a bunch of polo house shoes/slippers 50% off ...

edit: MW shipping fast too ... I ordered at 10:19 shipped @ 11:43

Got gifted these for Christmas. Maybe one reason Men's Warehouse shipped so fast....they don't check the damn orders! Only one slipper in the box!!

These clowns get a thumbs down people should be apprehensive buying lo from them for a reason.

Got gifted these for Christmas. Maybe one reason Men's Warehouse shipped so fast....they don't check the damn orders! Only one slipper in the box!!

These clowns get a thumbs down people should be apprehensive buying lo from them for a reason.
Yea I posted they actually sent me the wrong sz but they got it right by sending the correct sz the same day(contacted them via chat) so I got it 2 days later

Its pretty much the same thickness as the bmx hoodie.
I would compare it more to the reflective ski 92 hoodie because its just really thin and bare.. the bmx hoodie is also thin..but an overall better, quality item that is softer on the inside leading me to feel like theres a little something extra there..but basically the same. Strange since the bmx hoodie was $168 and a better item than this ski crew at $189.

But anyways, I got it at the outlet today. was pretty surprised to see it. Got it with 30% off too.

I would compare it more to the reflective ski 92 hoodie because its just really thin and bare.. the bmx hoodie is also thin..but an overall better, quality item that is softer on the inside leading me to feel like theres a little something extra there..but basically the same. Strange since the bmx hoodie was $168 and a better item than this ski crew at $189.

But anyways, I got it at the outlet today. was pretty surprised to see it. Got it with 30% off too.

What else 90s was hot at the outlets ?

What else 90s was hot at the outlets ?
They had a ton of fleece POLO spell outs. Like 1/4 zips and hoodies. They also had the matching sweatpants to the ski crewneck. Had a bunch of crewnecks with oversized horses. Nothing crazy at all. I was surprised to see that ski stuff to be honest. They also had some bear sweaters. Never thought I’d see that.

Forgot to mention; on my way to park, saw a guy wearing the red winter stadium plates jacket with the fur hood; that was cool.

Back
Top Bottom