**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I finally got shipping for my $9 polo Sport tees, I’m hoping they were in the stockroom still in the plastic or in the warehouse. I want DS in the plastic (unmolested) or they’re going back. I thought they canceled because it’s been eight days of nothing, and my nephews T-shirt shipped out the next day.

^^^^^^^^^WORD UP. I bought two of the red Polo Sport tees as well plus 1 pair of the Polo Sport socks. The socks arrived separately and appeared to be tossed in the shipping bag off the sales floor. No wrapping, tissue paper or anything. The tee shirts are on the way so we'll see.

^^^^^^^^^WORD UP. I bought two of the red Polo Sport tees as well plus 1 pair of the Polo Sport socks. The socks arrived separately and appeared to be tossed in the shipping bag off the sales floor. No wrapping, tissue paper or anything. The tee shirts are on the way so we'll see.

Had to meet that spend $25 for free shipping minimum huh :lol:....... Me 2 lol. I hate when my stuff comes off the sales floor, I want mine still in the plastic (not tried on with no stains or lint).

Damn. i only ordered one Red XL Sport tee and mine got cancelled...Salty LOL

That’s weird that they canceled did you only have only one item in the order, maybe it’s because we ordered multiples. I would finesse customer service into giving me another color for the same price.

Last edited:
Ralph too busy making rona masks to drop that 40% sale
REAL TALK. Every other mid-tier retailer has had major sales or markdowns. Macys has been 30% off for almost a month! Every department store has had major promotions. Department stores are in trouble.

I'm sitting on my cash until RL blinks first. Otherwise I'm going to chill in the tall grass like SupermanBlue and pick off overlooked jewels off ebay and poshmark. Below retail or nothing at all is my creed.

Last edited:
Could somebody bump that music video that was posted Fooly had wild Lo on & was spitting the piff :pimp:

5CBAC025-7CCD-4EF5-BBC9-EDF06D56E2A7.jpeg

Wife and I just moved to a new place, excuse the mess,
Simple cookie long sleeve, rl black denim

these jeans are bonkers you won’t be disappointed...too bad we can’t go anywhere

Back
Top Bottom